• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
has anybody done section 3 of history, like after 1947 and the early problems, the politics stuff??
is it hard? i only have 3 days to do it? help :(((

Reaction score
i am doing languages now myself and what i observed is that the answers are general for this
like mention language x has been promoted by books, tv, film, tv channels, news, universities,poets writers etc
correct me if im wrong
U r right about that the promotion of the languages is general but other specific measures have been taken aswell... i want to that what r those specific measures

Reaction score
sin
U r right about that the promotion of the languages is general but other specific measures have been taken aswell... i want to that what r those specific measures
sindhi>> sindh adabi boad was created in 1948
sindhi,first regional language to have the quran translated in it
sachal sarmast academy created to promote the laung, books poets etc
sindholigy department created
sindh university

Reaction score
Th
sin
sindhi>> sindh adabi boad was created in 1948
sindhi,first regional language to have the quran translated in it
sachal sarmast academy created to promote the laung, books poets etc
sindholigy department created
sindh university
Thanks n what bout pashto

Reaction score
Which was the most promoted regional lang.? Sindhi or Punjabi?
i think that depend on what you chose for because a while ago i was studing the laung and one 14 marks question promoted sindhi( nov 2007) while another answer promoted punjabi

Reaction score
i think that depend on what you chose for because a while ago i was studing the laung and one 14 marks question promoted sindhi( nov 2007) while another answer promoted punjabi
Exactly:/
I think it's Sindhi but my friend is adamant that it's Punjabi. :/

Reaction score
idk about pashto but since im a pakhtoon so personal knowledge
peshawar university, khyber tv channel, also include pashto news, peshawar tv center, radio shows, poets like rehman baba, courses in pashto,
Thanks dude i hope u get staright a*s

Reaction score
Exactly:/
I think it's Sindhi but my friend is adamant that it's Punjabi. :/
my teacher told me that the judgment dosent have to be right, they only look at the reasons for your judgment, so pick anyone and describe it a little mor ein detail and give good reasons with a judmnt

Reaction score
What was the incident of black hole tragedy? [4 marks]
The Black Hole of Calcutta was a small dungeon in the old Fort William, at Calcutta. There the troops of the Nawab of Bengal, Siraj ud-Daulah, held British prisoners of war after the capture of the Fort. 123 prisoners died out of 146 prisoners held.