• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Please reply asap
Turkey might split was the most important reason for the development of khilafat movement? Do u agree or disagree. Explain ur answer (14)
Please help me in this question detailed ans would be appreciated :D
> Hindus demand for self-rule
> Muslim ares to be occupied by non-Muslims
> British breaking their promise
>Ali brothers role
>importance of caliphate
> Sir Syed's prophecy
>A little reference to the treaties...
would have given u the answer completely but myself freaked out due to exams less time...

Reaction score
guys could you tell me the difference between part a and b of the passages from the quran i means whats the difference i dont get it and tell me the answer to this From the quranic passages you have studied, write about Gods relationship with His messengers? (10) and quranic teachings about god in himself?

Reaction score
guys could you tell me the difference between part a and b of the passages from the quran i means whats the difference i dont get it and tell me the answer to this From the quranic passages you have studied, write about Gods relationship with His messengers? (10) and quranic teachings about god in himself?
We have different verses for both... those will be mentioned in each... lyk relation with messengers the verses of Surah Maidah will be discussed along with Surah Baqarah (2:30-37), Surah Anaam (6:75-79), Surah Duha (93) nd Surah Kausar (108)
While in God in Himself Ayat-ul-Kursi, Surah Anaam (6:101-103), Surah Fussilat (41:37-39), Surah Ikhlas (112), Surah Shura (42:4-5) should be discussed...

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me the expected paper pattern for islamiyat 2013???
Yeah the first question is about any of the 15 passages the second about the History and Importance of the Quran and two or one from the First Islamic Community/ Life of the Holy Prophet (S.A) want to know more?

Reaction score
take the qs like 2 halves. firstly explain reasons for partition...
large area and population
hindus demanding self rule so distract them
muslims opperessed by hindus so gain their support by creating a muslim majority provine of east bengal

then briefly mention that why muslims were happy and why hindus opposd

then reasons for reversal...
mass protests strikes etc
assasination attempt on minto
swadwshi movement

then move on to conclusion like reasons for partitioning were more important because it gave a idea of future partition... or something else whatever you think approapriate.
Tysm!<3

Reaction score
the points are quite jumbled up.
I have two points can you tell me the third appropriate point?
-to trade
-to compete with other Europeans like Dutch

Please tell the third point.

In those days there was an Industrial Revolution in Europe due to which these industries were able to make ready made cloth. They needed cheap cloth for which they looked upon India as it was a place which had cotton crops and contributing to world market. They also needed a market for their items to be sold for which India was suited the best.

Reaction score
But isn't that the same as trading?

In those days there was an Industrial Revolution in Europe due to which these industries were able to make ready made cloth. They needed cheap cloth for which they looked upon India as it was a place which had cotton crops and contributing to world market. They also needed a market for their items to be sold for which India was suited the best.

Reaction score
Can somebody please mark me on this answer?

Q.Why did jinnah produce his 14 points? (7)
Jinnah decided to issue his 14 points in response to the nehru report(1928) which was a scheme of constitution for india.It included several points which were against Muslim interest.The Nehru report suggested joint electorates(instead of seaparate electorate for muslims),unitary form of government(in place of federal form of government) and Hindi to be declared as the national language for india.These points were clearly against muslim interests because of which they were against the nehru report.

Jinnah suggested three amendments(i.e 1/3 seats in the Central Assembly for Muslims) to the nehru report which were all rejected by the conress.He was also heckled bby some hindu representatives and this had a lasting effect.It was at this occasion that Jinnah said that,"It was the parting of the ways".

Therefore Jinnah put forward his 14 points to protect the political rights and interests of the muslims.These points were quite comprehensive and covered all aspects of muslim demands of that time.Jinnah thought that it was the correct time to do so because the congress was pressing for the implementation of the Nehru Report.

If someone could write a better ,well structured answer that could score 7/7 marks.....PLEASE DO! It would be appreciated :)

Reaction score
And also mark be on this one :)
Q.why was the government of india act 1935 so important to the future of the subcontinent?(7)
The government of India Act was the last major legislation that was passed by the Brithish government in which they wanted to give some political power in the hands of the indians.Some provincial autonomy was granted which meant that every provincial government was allowed to devise and carry out their wn programmes and be responsible to their own legislature.This was the first time that this had been allowed.

Federal syestem and proper parliamentary system were enforced in India.Provisions for a federal government were also established at the centre for the first time which meant that the princely states could decide to participate politically in affairs which concerned the sub continent.The Centra assembly and the council of state were greatly enlarged and the number of voters were alos increased from 6 million to 30 million.

Perhaps the major reason why the government of india act of 1935 was so important to the future of the subcontinent is that it became the basis of future constitution of both India and Pakistan after independence.The government of pakistan was running on the 1935 act(with a few amendments) till 1956 when the first constitution of the country was enforced.

Please of you could write a better answer then please write it :)