• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
HEY!Can somebody please help me with this question?
Has the promotion of urdu been more successful than that of any regional language in pakistan between 1947-99?
i know that i have to mention about the development of urdu but do i only mention two other regional languages(i.e,Punjabi,Sindhi) or do i have mention all the 4 regional languages?

Reaction score
HEY!Can somebody please help me with this question?
Has the promotion of urdu been more successful than that of any regional language in pakistan between 1947-99?
i know that i have to mention about the development of urdu but do i only mention two other regional languages(i.e,Punjabi,Sindhi) or do i have mention all the 4 regional languages?
U have to begin with urdu n its devlopment n thenmention all the regional languages n write short para's about their development n end the question with a conclusion

Reaction score
Could anyone post me points of Allah's relation with Himself based on Quranic themes.
Question: Discuss the most important feature of the Quran teaching you have studied about oneness of Allah [Tauheed]? [10]
Answer: A Muslim believes in One God, Supreme and Eternal, Infinite and Mighty, Merciful and Compassionate, Creator and Provider. As, Allah says in surah Al-Baqarah:“Allah! There is no god but him, the living, the self-subsisting, eternal……” (2:255).
Faith in the existence of God is a natural disposition in man. Everything existent in the definite order or arrangement has a maker to it. If man ponders over the universe, surveying all that it contains, he certainly will come to realize that it did not come into existence as a matter of chance; Islam demands that all human beings to belief in that creator as One Allah. The most concise expression of the nature of Allah has been delivered by Surah Ikhlas which says:
“He is Allah, the one and only. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.”(112:1-4). in Surah Ikhlas Allah has described the four basic merits of lordship; one, never ending, single and incomparable. The existence of Allah is confirmed when we ponder over the universe that such an organized and well-coordinated world , would not come to existence on its own as the Quran says “Is there a doubt about Allah the creator of heavens and the earth ?” (14:10).
He is God of all mankind, not of a special tribe or race. Allah has no weaknesses like human beings and He guard the whole universe without any helper. His knowledge is perfect and no one can interfere in His domain as the Quran says “......... Nor slumber can seize Him, nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and the earth.........” (2:255)
It’s only Allah who makes harmonious and systemic arrangements of the universe on account of His Will.
As the Quran says: “To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth………..” (2:117)
Further the Holy Quran says “There is no other guardian of the creation in the heavens and the earth, and He does not associate anyone with Himself in His authority."(18:26)
Allah's nature is so subtle and fine, far beyond from our conceptions so as to be invisible to the physical eye and imperceptible in the present senses. His presence can only be felt through manifestation of His attributes as the Quran says “No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all visions .....”(6:103).

the answer is given by great sir Irfan Atique

Reaction score
Is how successful was Indian resistance to British attempts to take over lands in the subcontinent in 1750 and 1850 the same as how successful we're british attempts to take control of land in the subcontinent between 1750 and 1856 the same question??????? Please reply

Reaction score
Is how successful was Indian resistance to British attempts to take over lands in the subcontinent in 1750 and 1850 the same as how successful we're british attempts to take control of land in the subcontinent between 1750 and 1856 the same question??????? Please reply
No,as till 1856 u include Doctrine of Lapse(1852) but till 1850 u dont

Reaction score
yup its the same

Reaction score
Need help with this question:

Q. Trace the events that led up to the Prophet's migration. [10 marks]

Plus, i also need to know, are we supposed to make paragraphs in islamiat questions?

Reaction score

Plus, i also need to know, are we supposed to make paragraphs in islamiat questions?
briefly mention the boycott and death of abu talib failur of taif in the first para
then the datail of the pledges of aqaba (6marks are for these pledges)
then in the next para wite about quraish imcreasing their persecutuin prophet allowing to migrate All left exept ali and abu talidl then darunadwa plotting and quote (8:30) prophet asked ali to sleep on bed and accompanied by abu bakr made way to yasrib. end here.

and yes paragraphing is very important.

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me if our islamiat exams of 2013 will be checked by a computer or an actual human being........... i mean my teacher told us that a computer would check our exams......so is true?
Also can someone please answer this question. From the quranic passages you have studied, write about Gods relationship with His messengers? (10)
Detailed answer would be appreciated
a computer cannot check our exams dude... actually our papers are scanned here and sent to british council where they are checked by humans on computer devices.

Reaction score
Thankyou. And how many paragraphs? As many as we want?

briefly mention the boycott and death of abu talib failur of taif in the first para
then the datail of the pledges of aqaba (6marks are for these pledges)
then in the next para wite about quraish imcreasing their persecutuin prophet allowing to migrate All left exept ali and abu talidl then darunadwa plotting and quote (8:30) prophet asked ali to sleep on bed and accompanied by abu bakr made way to yasrib. end here.

and yes paragraphing is very important.

Reaction score
can anuone help me plz it urgent......:unsure:
can anuone tell me important wives of the prophet..that i should learn becz they are too many and i cant memorize them........
your help will be appreciated..plz help me

Reaction score

well start from:
migration to abyssinia
boycott of banu hashim
atemt to preach people of taif
and pledges of aqabah that is eough i have already attempted this question...its easy

Reaction score

paragraphing is not necessary in islamiat questions

Reaction score
can anuone help me plz it urgent......:unsure:
can anuone tell me important wives of the prophet..that i should learn becz they are too many and i cant memorize them........
your help will be appreciated..plz help me

1. Hazrat khadija (ra)
2. Hazrat Aisha (ra)
3. Hazrat Hafsa (ra)
4. Hazrat zainab bint jahsh (ra)
5. Hazrat Maria Qibtia (ra)

Reaction score
Can anyone also answer this question?
" why did the Indian subcontinent attract the european traders?" [7]

Also, please, list down the three points for this answer. Thankyou in advance.

Reaction score
Can anyone also answer this question?
" why did the Indian subcontinent attract the european traders?" [7]

Also, please, list down the three points for this answer. Thankyou in advance.
> spices
> no leader
>wealth
>industrial revolution in Europe
> low price cotton in India
> market for products

Reaction score
Please reply asap
Turkey might split was the most important reason for the development of khilafat movement? Do u agree or disagree. Explain ur answer (14)
Please help me in this question detailed ans would be appreciated :D