• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
In islamiat paper the space is provided on the question paper for the answer and we have to write in these spaces only no extra sheet will be given

but i have heard from some people that they do give extra sheets if you ask the invigilator.

Reaction score
Dont know why am i forgetting what I prepared for exams. But i am sure that I will remember back everything when i will start past papers seriously ;)

Same, can't believe I'm forgetting such basic thiings!
Insh'Allah it'll come back to me during the paper -.-
Thanks tho and GL!:)

Reaction score
This book KEY NOTES for “ENVIRONMENT OF PAKISTAN” is designed for O level students who will appear in Pakistan Studies 2059/2.This book is written in Question & Answer form and the answers consist of relevant points without the usual associated details.The objective of this book is to give students “Notes” that extensively covers the subject matter and the Examination need. It also includes past papers from June 1989 to May/June 2012.
wats the price of the book and where can we get it from

Reaction score
but i have heard from some people that they do give extra sheets if you ask the invigilator.

they gave us the sheets, but everyone who did their questions on the extra-sheets got very bad grades proving that either the examiners penalise you for too large answer or most probably extra sheets were not scanned and checked the rest of answer were not checked. i took no risk of asking for extra sheets. u too better not take extra-sheets

Reaction score
they gave us the sheets, but everyone who did their questions on the extra-sheets got very bad grades proving that either the examiners penalise you for too large answer or most probably extra sheets were not scanned and checked the rest of answer were not checked. i took no risk of asking for extra sheets. u too better not take extra-sheets
:notworthy: Harsh.......

Reaction score
Please someone help me answering this question... Regarding Pak.Studies p1
What was silk letter conspiracy?

Reaction score
Guys, what if I prepare myself from the past papers only for geography. I did this for my mocks and mids too, and did pretty good in both.
Is it okay, or I should study equally from the book too.
Nah, you don't wanna be doing that. Mids and mocks are different - your school makes those and they're usually from pastpapers anyway. Whilst it's good to refer to past papers so you get a gist of what you need to know, you need to prepare from the book too. For history you can depend more on past papers as questions usually get repeated in the history paper. Personally, for PS and Islamiat I don't use pastpapers, just the book. But everyone's different so good luck I guess!

Reaction score
Nah, you don't wanna be doing that. Mids and mocks are different - your school makes those and they're usually from pastpapers anyway. Whilst it's good to refer to past papers so you get a gist of what you need to know, you need to prepare from the book too. For history you can depend more on past papers as questions usually get repeated in the history paper. Personally, for PS and Islamiat I don't use pastpapers, just the book. But everyone's different so good luck I guess!

Ohh, thankyou :)

Reaction score

okay, got it. thanks!

Reaction score
Guys can anyone of you can post guesspapers of geography from any source available, either by any teacher or published by british council?

Reaction score
Hey
What is Bazm-e-Talib-ul- Mula ? I came across it as a development in Sindhi language could any of you pls tell me what it is. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey I have a question.
I've learned everything from Huma Naz Sethi's book and now atfer a few days I have my mocks . Should I revise for them ( and then later on also for my o levels) from Muhammad Anwar's book or should I do past papers? Help would be appreciated.
I would suggest dat u do the pastpapers n don't forget to consult markschemes

Reaction score
I have no preparation.. And i am not studying properly even these days! :( Tell me how to study properly.