• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
From passages you have studied from the Qur’an, write about God’s relationship with
humankind.
Can anyone help me with this Qstn ??

Reaction score
yes u need to learn
. and thre are 2 additional qstions of hadiths i.e muslim individul and second muslim community

Reaction score
in suras 3 twsted qstions. relationshp wth messengers. relationshp wth created wrld and ALLAH in hmself

Reaction score
From passages you have studied from the Qur’an, write about God’s relationship with
humankind.
Can anyone help me with this Qstn ??
in this qstion take 3 surahs of this topic from syllabus eg SURAH FATIHA, SURAH BAQRA (21-22), SURAH ALAQ AND SURAH ZILZAL. WRITE THEIR MAIN THEME AND ANY1 DISTINTIVE BUT TRY TO RELATE TO RELATIONSHIP.

Reaction score
IT IS SAME. JST USE WOR
assalamoaikum. could anyone please tell me what is the pattern for surahs.according to the syllabus they are asking for distinctive features in which surah portrays itself yet in papers for 2012 the question is about what are the teachings from this surah for todays muslim.so which is it.the teachings for muslims or distinctve features????[/quote IT IS SME JST USE WORDS THT WE MUSLIM BELIEVE........

Reaction score
How successful was Muslim League in 1937 elections? 7 marks
Can anyone please answer this ?

Reaction score
What were the Geographical Reasons for the Partition of Bengal?

And in the question why was the government of india act 1935 important to the future of the subcontinent,is it ok to include that it was the interim constitution of the 2 states and for Pakistan till 1953.Can anyone tell me the 3 points to include in this question.

Reaction score

And in the question why was the government of india act 1935 important to the future of the subcontinent,is it ok to include that it was the interim constitution of the 2 states and for Pakistan till 1953.Can anyone tell me the 3 points to include in this question.

In the question about government of India act you can write about the interim constitution
Other points are:
-it gave provincial autonomy to provinces
-voting rights were increased
-parliamentary system was introduced

Reaction score

yah this can b one reason n u can write that it became the basis of future cons. of both India n Pak. specially as the country was runnin on this act till 1956 until new cons. was enforced

Reaction score

read partition of bengal from bajwa. there are no details in nigel kelly.

Reaction score
I think now i must buy bajwa's book. It may not be very useful for me as i have very less time for studying it but it will definately help my sister