• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me till where should I study for Pakistan Studies paper 1 in order to answer atleast 4 questions. How much section 3 should cover?

Reaction score
no it never does in q2 [always life in makka , madina or imp of quran comes] n dd nt u had a look over the aout 10 years ago papers there is given the choice , I asked my teacher , she said that in between the finished bt now the have again started n there r different syllabuses 4 sunnis n shias , if u r sunni so there r some contents of shia section i.e imams also included . she also said dat u only need to learn the first 4 imams n all of their names dats it
in 2009 syllabus has been revised before 2009 there was choice but not anymore now u ve to attempt shiahs sec as well

Reaction score
no it never does in q2 [always life in makka , madina or imp of quran comes] n dd nt u had a look over the aout 10 years ago papers there is given the choice , I asked my teacher , she said that in between the finished bt now the have again started n there r different syllabuses 4 sunnis n shias , if u r sunni so there r some contents of shia section i.e imams also included . she also said dat u only need to learn the first 4 imams n all of their names dats it
q2 never comes from biography

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me till where should I study for Pakistan Studies paper 1 in order to answer atleast 4 questions. How much section 3 should cover?
stdy sec 1 n 2 nicely n sec3 u cn leave bt to have a choice or to lessen the risk u should study atleast till the sepration of easst pak

Reaction score
I need help in Urdu as a second language. I mean I have only less than a month left, I've taken it very lightly throughout the year, concentrating on Islamiat and Pak. Studies. Now I have this feeling that my Urdu sucks! I'd really be grateful if anyone with A* in Urdu can suggest me what to do to get A*. Thanku A :)

Reaction score
I need help in Urdu as a second language. I mean I have only less than a month left, I've taken it very lightly throughout the year, concentrating on Islamiat and Pak. Studies. Now I have this feeling that my Urdu sucks! I'd really be grateful if anyone with A* in Urdu can suggest me what to do to get A*. Thanku A :)
i also did that whole year and now i m just looking for an A

Reaction score
well I'm also doin the sam eto b on the safer side. I'm skippin all unimportant things (that do not really come in the exam).
from sec 3 u cud prepare the three constitutions, One unit policy, Iskander Mirza's martial law, ayub khan's controlled democracy, why east pakistan became Bangladesh, Bhutto's reforms n Zia's Islamisation + Pak Afghan n Indo-Pak realtions. I guess this wud be 'nuf :)

Reaction score
well I'm also doin the sam eto b on the safer side. I'm skippin all unimportant things (that do not really come in the exam).
from sec 3 u cud prepare the three constitutions, One unit policy, Iskander Mirza's martial law, ayub khan's controlled democracy, why east pakistan became Bangladesh, Bhutto's reforms n Zia's Islamisation + Pak Afghan n Indo-Pak realtions. I guess this wud be 'nuf :)
that's more than enough actually, u have written down almost whole sec 3. Even if u study sec 3 in detail the things get fixed in ur mind sre these. So summarizing ur comment, 'study whole section 3 for being on safe side' :p
I hope I am good at summarizing. ;)

Reaction score
that's more than enough actually, u have written down almost whole sec 3. Even if u study sec 3 in detail the things get fixed in ur mind sre these. So summarizing ur comment, 'study whole section 3 for being on safe side' :p
I hope I am good at summarizing. ;)
haha u r indeed :D I just realised after I wrote this :p wese it's not that difficult but the problem is I dun dtudy at all -___-

Reaction score
Hey I have a question.
I've learned everything from Huma Naz Sethi's book and now atfer a few days I have my mocks . Should I revise for them ( and then later on also for my o levels) from Muhammad Anwar's book or should I do past papers? Help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Hey I have a question.
I've learned everything from Huma Naz Sethi's book and now atfer a few days I have my mocks . Should I revise for them ( and then later on also for my o levels) from Muhammad Anwar's book or should I do past papers? Help would be appreciated.
huma naz's book is very comprehensive and I don't think that u will need to read any other material to study once u study the book well. I would recommend u to go for past papers from 2003-2012 or may be a one or 2 years less. Alternatively if u r not willing to do alot of past papers, read the book.