• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i hv another question
How successful were negotiations aimed at inxependence during the second world war?
just need to know weather they were successful or not?

Yes some of them were successful
day of deliverance
Lahore resolution
gandhi-jinnah talks

Reaction score
Can anyone provide me the answer key or some points regarding this question:
Q- Describe and explain Pakistan relations with Super Powers from 1947-1999

Reaction score
In pak.studies history other than Shah Wali Ullah , Syed Ahmed Shaheed Barelvi, Haji Sharitullah and Titu Mir are there any other reformers I should know about.
I'm studying from Nigel Kelly and only SWU, SAHB and Haji Sharitullah are mentioned.

Reaction score
In pak.studies history other than Shah Wali Ullah , Syed Ahmed Shaheed Barelvi, Haji Sharitullah and Titu Mir are there any other reformers I should know about.
I'm studying from Nigel Kelly and only SWU, SAHB and Haji Sharitullah are mentioned.

Only these three religious reformers are mentioned in the syllabus so there is no need to study any other reformer

Reaction score
Is it important to learn about the reforms of the Mughal emporers?
I mean even though they are in the syllabus, I have never seen a question in the past papers regarding the reforms of Akbar or Babur or any other mughal emporer.

Reaction score
can you plz upload pak-studies paper for 0ct/nov 2012
the insert for paper 2 could not be uploaded due to an error.

Attachments

• 2059_w12_qp_1.pdf
    111.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 2059_w12_qp_2.pdf
    212 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Is it important to learn about the reforms of the Mughal emporers?
I mean even though they are in the syllabus, I have never seen a question in the past papers regarding the reforms of Akbar or Babur or any other mughal emporer.
just learn from the rule of aurangzeb, especailly why empire declined after his rule. Otherwise there is no need to study babur, akbar etc.
For being on safe side, just go through them roughly other wise thats a waste of time.

Reaction score
just learn from the rule of aurangzeb, especailly why empire declined after his rule. Otherwise there is no need to study babur, akbar etc.
For being on safe side, just go through them roughly other wise thats a waste of time.
Thanks alot