• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Do you agree that the period 1988-99 was one in which pakistan made little significant progress ?
HISTORY!!!

Reaction score
Can someone tell me that are the Redspots past papers reliable?
Are the ansawers lenght given in 'em accurate particularly for History, Geography and Islamit.?
Are they fine or too lenghty?
Islamiat answers are too lenghty, how much space are we given in the exams for attempting long 14 marks and 10 marks questions? My writing is TOO big. :(

Reaction score
Are the ansawers lenght given in 'em accurate particularly for History, Geography and Islamit.?
Islamiat answers are too lenghty, how much space are we given in the exams for attempting long 14 marks and 10 marks questions? My writing is TOO big. :(
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/history-notes-according-to-syllabus.11270/ i hope this might give u some help :)

Reaction score
For these 3 subjects, they are NOT reliable. Do the markschemes and the books

Reaction score
ISLAMIC :
could anyone give me some easy tips to learn for Islamiyat 2058??
and some tips for the surahs and the hadiths too :)

Reaction score
From the Qur’anic passages you have studied, outline the relationship between God
and two of His messengers who were sent before the Prophet Muhammad.
can somebody give me a developed answer

Reaction score
i still didnt understand
what do u mean by relation ship between god and two of his messengers..?

Reaction score
Need Brief Answer Urgent Reply :(
Q.Write Down The Characteristics of Makki Surah And Madni Surahs ???

Reaction score
i still didnt understand
what do u mean by relation ship between god and two of his messengers..?
relationship of God and HolyProphet: You can write about the event of Miraaj, How Allah regarded him the most beloved prophet; and such examples

Reaction score
Need Brief Answer Urgent Reply :(
Q.Write Down The Characteristics of Makki Surah And Madni Surahs ???

if u're syllabus is Gce o Levels islamiyat then, according to my notes:
the revelation of the quran to the prophet started in the month of ramadaan. after this, revelation continued in makkah and madinah fr 23 yeears . the prophet pbuh lived for the first thirteen yrs of his mission in makkah, so the surahs revealed during this time are known as makki surahs. the last ten yeers of his mission prophet lived in madinah, so the surahs revealed during this time are known as madni surahs.
Makki surahs: are general beliefs, which deal with beleif in allah, the day of judgement, heaven, hell and moral values. in makkah the unbelievers were enemies of islam,and their purpose was to torturre the prophet and the believers, so the believers were encouraged ad asked to forgive.

Madni surahS: are generally lengthy which contain social duties and obligations, permission of jihad, etc. in madni surah jews were invited to accept islam and the hypocrites were condemned. the rules for governing the social political and economical life were laid down .

Reaction score
Any books Recommended for urdu vocabulary and expression! Tell me . If any notes available then do tell me plz.