• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Mr who said u can do selective Q's U have to attend 3 Q attend the whole Q not some Leave and some do :LOL:
nahi g!
Dr.Igtikhr told me to read atleast once till 47-71
abd 4marks qst. can come on this!
like how was ZA BHUTTO etc in QUESTION 3!

Reaction score
I wanted to know that how am I suppose to answer the (b) part question of islamiat? if possible give me a sample answer that may earn me 4/4 marks? here is a question you might answer:
(b)explain why the first muslim community of muslims thought it was necessary to compile the quran?

thank you :)

Reaction score
I wanted to know that how am I suppose to answer the (b) part question of islamiat? if possible give me a sample answer that may earn me 4/4 marks? here is a question you might answer:
(b)explain why the first muslim community of muslims thought it was necessary to compile the quran?

thank you :)
Just give 3-4 legitimate reasons. Back it up with references.

Answer:
1. preserve it
2. standardize it
3. make it easier to impart its knowledge
4. to make interpretations and translations seperated from the original Book.
5. Huffaz had died and the "We have indeed sent the Quran and we shall assuredly guard it."

Reaction score
can somebody help me with this question there has to be more reasons except the unity between both parties
Q:what was the importance of Lucknow pact?7
Q:why was Lucknow pact drawn-up?7

Reaction score
can somebody help me with this question there has to be more reasons except the unity between both parties
For Q 1)
Hindus surrendered to the separate identity of the Muslims for the first time and agreed on the separate Muslim electorate
• Muslims were allowed 1/3 representation.
Hindu-Muslim unity
It set precedent for Muslim nationalism; by allowing separate electorate Hindus recognized that Muslims were also a majority along with Hindus. It had importance for the overall Pakistan movement
Now explain these 3 points!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me simple and easy way of preparing for isl (2058) ....i've got so lengthy notes.... em confused...:confused: