• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
what was to be written in Q4 islamiyat P2
i wrote all the conditions for prayers and briefly mentioned about wudu and ghusl.

Reaction score
what was to be written in Q4 islamiyat P2
i wrote all the conditions for prayers and briefly mentioned about wudu and ghusl.
the answer was the same as conditions except you just had to change the tense of the answer. like you were supposed to write that Muslims MAKE (not should) intention, then they offer it on time and face the qibla . also i mentioned the method of wudu.

Reaction score
the answer was the same as conditions except you just had to change the tense of the answer. like you were supposed to write that Muslims MAKE (not should) intention, then they offer it on time and face the qibla . also i mentioned the method of wudu.
my answer was coming to one and a half page.is this okay for a 10 mark answer?

Reaction score
First I mentioned the 4 categories, and then wrote about their use in Legal Thinking, like e.g. that the Sahih one are most reliable so they are prefferred when making new laws or deciding matters. When the subject being searched is not found in Sahih Hadiths (as they are less), then Legal scholars could go for Hasan Hadiths, but the law derived will not have a strong standing. Muslims are not misguided as they know that the Fabricated ones are falsely attributed to Prophet (pbuh). I dunno whether it's right or wrong, but the categories are same :confused:
I wrote this kinda stuff but I did it in last 2 minutes, so expecting only around 2-3 marks in it. Now there is no point is arguing in it. So hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. Pray that Examiner is in a chill mood when he/she marks your exam (and mine too). And u can start studyin the other subjects from next week as O'level has not ended yet.(y)

aaandd there goes 4 more marks :notworthy:

Reaction score
2b)
- muslims need to know what the holy prophet (S) since they follow him and he is a perfect example.
- it is also used in legal thinking
- it interprets Quran
- used by scholars in working out islamic law
- sourcce of guidance for muslims
- finally, you could tell about fabricated and week hadith

Reaction score
2b)
- muslims need to know what the holy prophet (S) since they follow him and he is a perfect example.
- it is also used in legal thinking
- it interprets Quran
- used by scholars in working out islamic law
- sourcce of guidance for muslims
- finally, you could tell about fabricated and week hadith

We didn't have to write the importance of Hadith itself. : \ The question merely focuses on the advantages of types of Hadith like Sahih, Daef, weak and fabricated. I wrote so that we can easily identify the right hadith and follow the right Sunna of Holy Prophet (s) not the one which is not attributed to Holy Prophet. I just couldn't think of anything else to write.

Reaction score
We didn't have to write the importance of Hadith itself. : \ The question merely focuses on the advantages of types of Hadith like Sahih, Daef, weak and fabricated. I wrote so that we can easily identify the right hadith and follow the right Sunna of Holy Prophet (s) not the one which is not attributed to Holy Prophet. I just couldn't think of anything else to write.
it was just to confuse you
it was almost the same.
importance in islamiat means its advantages, ever been through a mark scheme ? :p

Reaction score
I think I'll get 2 marks for what I wrote, cuz I didn't mention everything Fallen316 said!

Reaction score
when they ask you to write about e.g importance of tauhid.
you write it makes a man virtuous, upright, obedient and stuff.
and then imp. of fasting --> instills self-discipline in man
what are these ? ADVANTAGES.