• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
excuse my haste but just to let u knw, u`re failed
i was just expecting good after my hard work. i never said that my other class fellows should get grade lower than me. u always prayed for everyone. Allah would not make me failed by prayer of anyone. just say what u want. but my words are same as before, may Allah give success to everyone in these exams.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
do not leave ANY topic. do it full. u have 4 days in last. do waste them. when the paper is easy then marking is tough. so prepare everything and in complete detail. may allah help us all in next papers.

Tough marking= not a A grade for me :(

Reaction score
i was just expecting good after my hard work. i never said that my other class fellows should get grade lower than me. u always prayed for everyone. Allah would not make me failed by prayer of anyone. just say what u want. but my words are same as before, may Allah give success to everyone in these exams.:rolleyes:
what i wrote above is a fact

Reaction score
ok so can anybody tell me from which side should we start the urdu paper ? i mean start writing from the front or the back ?

Reaction score
Could someone tell me the importance of isnad and matn in deciding that a hadith is authentic
Well as the isnad is the chain of transmitters it is necessary to know how each person involved had a character and if they were true people......Likewise, the matn its text is necessary ts see if the hadis agrees with the Quran Sunnah and other hadis..
If it does then the hadis is no doubt authentic!! :)

Reaction score
Could someone tell me the importance of isnad and matn in deciding that a hadith is authentic
A Hadith is divided into 2 parts the first part is the Sand and the second is the Man. For e.g. A hadith
narrated by Imam Bukhari is as follows “It is reported to us by Ubaidullah saying he heard Hanzalah
who came to know from Ikramah saying he heard Ibn-e-Umar who narrates form the Prophet SAW
“Islam has been based upon five pillars bearing the wines that Allah is One and Muhammad is His
messenger, establishing the regular prayer, paying de regular charity, fasting in the month of
Ramadan and the annual pilgrimage.” The first part which mentions the chain of transmitters is the
Sanad and the second part which the body or text is the matn. The Muhaddithun assessed both
parts of the Hadith in a highly meticulous way.
For the Sanad, the chain of narrators were carefully studied and observed. Through the art of Asma-
Ur-Rijal (Names of Men) their biographies were collected and investigated in detail. Each transmitter
had to be in possession of firm faith, sound mind, an excellent memory and an upright character. So
much so, if the transmitter had ever cheated anyone or even lied to anyone in the matter of joke the
Hadith was rejected. The compilers also ensured that the transmitter was present from the time he
collected or heard the Hadith till the time he transmitted it. In addition the first transmitter had to
be the companion of the Holy Prophet (SAW), for this the Muhaddithun compared the the place and
birth of the transmitter, the places and the people he met. Lastly, the chain of transmitters had to be
totally and perfectly uninterrupted.
Similarly, the matn was checked thoroughly. They ensured it was in accordance with the teachings
of the Quran and Sunnah and was not conflicting with any of those two. For e.g. The Hadith will not
be accepted if it says to offer 6 daily prayers. Moreover, it should also not contradict with human
reason and logic. Example fasting the whole month is outside human capability. Matn also shouldn’t
praise or condemn any person or tribe from the future or history by calling its name. Finally, matn
should not contain details in a precise way about any future event