• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can someone please help me out in this question
its urgent!!!
Q Why was the partition of Bengal reversed in 1911? [7]

Reaction score
did educational reforms have more a important effect on the indians than social, religious and economic ones from 1773-1856? Explain (14)

can someone tell me which one had the most effect?

Reaction score
Question: ‘The 14 Points were Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s greatest achievement in the years 1929 to
1947.’ Do you agree? Explain your answer. [14]

i know the points. but could you guys please write the complete answer :) it would be helpful for you and me both.

this question has come in a different form too
question: How important was Jinnah to the Pakistan Movement? [14]

Reaction score
the results of 45-46 elections led to the win of ml in most of the muslim majority areas. congress now accepted the league as it's equal and did not condemn the partition to great extent. this reduced opposition to the partitiboxn helped the british to grant muslims concessions tht made partition more inevitable
muslims won the 45-46 elections and it clearly showd tht muslim league was the undisputed voice of muslims and it negated the view of congress tht many muslims supported congress. = this lead to the british admitt that any dmand made ml was the demand of muslims and every muslim in india wanted tht. there was no room for controdiction
the results of the election made the communal rivalry more great and the divide among indians on religious lines was greater thn ever. this compelled the british to consider partition as it was the only way to sort the indian problem out

my points may b lame but this is all could tell. and in my opinion this q is probablt from early 2000's cz nw most 7 mark qs strt from why. nd secndly zia wasnt assasinated, if such a q comes and u wnt to do it, write dwn the events given in kelly yellow box and reasons for being unpopular
hmm thnx 4 the help but zia was assassinated....the bomb in plane was a plan :)

Reaction score
Please help and give the points for Why did the 2nd RTC fail in 1931? [7]
gandhi took hardline in talks and refused to listen to what minorities wanted
the coalition govt. had replaced the labour party n the new govt. was not interested in giving as such concessions to indians
the ML was pressing on the 14 pts of jinnah but congress on nehru report so due to lac of agreement it faied

Reaction score

* labour party had lost power and the new coalition government were not keen to reach a compromise
*gandhi said nehru report should be followed. he also failed to recogniz the problems of the minorities, jinnah and iqbal argued that nehru report was against muslim interest and that 14 points should be followed.

due to lack of agreement the conference failed

Reaction score
its urgent!!!

because of the widespread protest by the hindus
assasination attempt on lord minto
morley-minto reforms were a failure

i think this is why

Reaction score
its urgent!!!
*swadeshi movement--british were facing losses
*the use of newspapers,media,etc to criticise british led to reversal
*the riots and uprisings...assassination attempt on lord minto

Reaction score
I wish that it really was, please answer -
Who was titu mir? [4]
Who was dadu mian? [4]
Reply asap cie's are near!! :( :p

titu mir was a disciple in syed ahmed's army. he was shocked my the condition of the muslims in west bengal and tried to improve it. he was killed in a fight against the british.

dadu mian was the son of haji shriat ullah and the successor to the leadership of the faraizi movement.
this is all i know

Reaction score
The labor party lost it power and have coalition with conservative government which was least likely to make concession to india.Gandhi claimed to speak for all Indian and refused to recognised. Muslim league was against this. This led to the failure as minority could not reach to conclusion.Gandhi did not give any suggestion on various matters discussed.
Correct me if i wrong

Reaction score
titu mir was a disciple in syed ahmed's army. he was shocked my the condition of the muslims in west bengal and tried to improve it. he was killed in a fight against the british.

dadu mian was the son of haji shriat ullah and the successor to the leadership of the faraizi movement.
this is all i know
+titu mir was killed in 1831 by british officers in an encounter
+dadu mian's real name was mohsin-ud-din and he had carried on faraizi movement he divided bengal in 3 circles each under a khalifa and he help muslims rise against unfair taxes and then he was killed by british in 1860 for being too influential :)

Reaction score
plz can sumbody give quick reply to these qs ?
1-y pak joined UN ? /7
2-who was Shivajee ? /4
an dplz answer the question i asked earlier of muslim league and 45 elections as it is also in a guess ppr....plzzzz sumbody reply to my queries

pak joined UNO because
*india was a member
*pak faced many problems after the partition(especially kashmir issue) and had to seek help
*pak was keen to support the independence struggle of asian and african nations

shivji was the leader of the marathas
the founder of the maratha empire.
he was a ruthless leader
he promoted sanskrit