• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can anyone answer this:
Who was Tipu Sultan?
I know he was the ruler of Mysore but why were the Britishers against him?

Apart from that, I want to ask that I have seen questions on relations between PK and USA, USSR etc regarding how successful they were. What I saw is that they listed all of the successes and failures but wait, we don't have that much time to mention down all of the reasons right? so could I add 3 successes and failures each? Will I be able to score full marks?

Reaction score
Can anyone answer this:
Who was Tipu Sultan?
I know he was the ruler of Mysore but why were the Britishers against him?
British were against him because his father defeated the British before and they wanted revenge and finally want to capture Mysore!

Reaction score
Why did Syed Ahmed Shaheed wish to revive Islam in the subcontinent? [7]
answer this plz!

Reaction score
can someone plzzz answer this question ???
How did the success of the Muslim League in the 1945–46 elections lead to changes in British attempts to solve the problems of the sub-continent? 14 marks and
2-why was zia assassinated ? 7 marks

Reaction score
can someone plzzz answer this question ???
How did the success of the Muslim League in the 1945–46 elections lead to changes in British attempts to solve the problems of the sub-continent? 14 marks
hm.. interesting question!!! :p

Reaction score
Treaty of al hudaibiya...that it shows all the treaties undertaken by the muslim countries should be honoured though he accpeted terms which apparently disadvantaged him..bt prevented bloodshed
Letter to kings......it shows that he was keen to have cordial relations with other states
Conquest of Mecca...he gave detalied instructions about being humane during the war ..it shows that foreign relations are based on justice and equality even in war..
Hope it helped
what about relation with other COMMUNITIES , would the answer be same ?

Reaction score
Q) Outline the quranic teachings about muslims beliefs and acts of worship ? [10]

Anyone ?

Reaction score
saw em in the guess ppr i uploaded.. ehh?

here u go:
1. Incident of Bahira in Syria
2. Mairaj
3. Miracles of Cave Thaur
yup , in the guess paper ..
but this doesnt make any sense :confused: .. how do these incidents show relation of muslim state with other states ?

Reaction score
can we start a 14 mark question with a start as' i agree to this statement' ?? im confused since my teacher said you souldn't start like that while in the pastpapers many questions start as such. please help. further i wanted to know that in many of the pastpaper questions when it is asked that who was important reformer during the 17th and 18th century, the works of syed ahmad and haji shariatullah are also included not only in the pastpapers but also in the mark schemes..and i think its wrong because during that time only the work of shah waliullah was done and important. guys please answer my questions quickly. :(

Reaction score
can we start a 14 mark question with a start as' i agree to this statement' ?? im confused since my teacher said you souldn't start like that while in the pastpapers many questions start as such. please help. further i wanted to know that in many of the pastpaper questions when it is asked that who was important reformer during the 17th and 18th century, the works of syed ahmad and haji shariatullah are also included not only in the pastpapers but also in the mark schemes..and i think its wrong because during that time only the work of shah waliullah was done and important. guys please answer my questions quickly. :(
the start with THAT sentence is weak one so probably doesnot impress the examiner....... and the question of reformers has to include the reformers as it is about who was imp and who not....we have to compare these 3 main reformers

Reaction score
--Govt. of Indian Act was important as the negotiation between the British and the Indians started on Equal footing resulting in the development of Pakistan.
--It gave Indians the opportunity to form ministries under 1937 elections which gave a great realization to the Muslims of the congress tyranny which led them to think of having their own state.
3)It was the final constitution before partition and it became the interim constitution of the two new countries until they made their own constitutions.

--HOPE I HELPED---

Reaction score
plz can sumbody give quick reply to these qs ?
1-y pak joined UN ? /7
2-who was Shivajee ? /4
an dplz answer the question i asked earlier of muslim league and 45 elections as it is also in a guess ppr....plzzzz sumbody reply to my queries