• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
In most schools, like BSS and TCS, you can get scholarships by getting A and A*s . So its like this
5As= 25% scholarship
6As= 50%scholarship
7As= 75%
8As= 100%
In A levels. Your fee is just a little when its 100% scholarship so good reasons to work hard to achive A*s.
Guys, any idea how the scholarships for o levels work? What grades are required and what actually happens in the scholarship,

Reaction score
Bois, ive done most of the important companions and personalities can u guys give me a list of the important ones that i can master in one day

Reaction score
Im planning to do 23, sre they enough?
It isn't about the quantity, it's about who you studied.

The most important ones for P1 would be:

Hazrat Abu Bakr, Umar, Usman and Ali.

Hazrat Ayesha, Hafsa, UmmeSalma, Sawda and Khadija.

Abu Sufyan, Hazrat Bilal, Hamza, Abu Talib and the scribes.

Reaction score

Well ive done all of these except umme salama, i did hazrat ramla bint abu syfyan tho

Reaction score

add Umme Habibah to the list and it's very comprehensive. Good work!

I'm sure you can add Talha and Bilal to the list too.

Reaction score
Guys, in the question abt importance of battle of plassey are these 3 points fir explanation enough:
1. Victory gave them monoply over bengal and mir jafsr was forced to give gifts of land and money increasing wealth
2. Resulted in the battle of buxar resulting in control over tax collection of bengal, bihar and orissa and influnce extended to oudh
2. Monoply of bengal resulted in pitts india act giving control to governer generals and the other measures(will explain) increasing control

Reaction score
mustafa, any idea how to attempt those “majn events from any two caliphs”? Like its not possible covering say all the events of abu bakr and umar in 2.5 pages, which events should be covered or all events should be covered with little detail and in a rather generel way ?

Reaction score
Guys, in the question abt importance of battle of plassey are these 3 points fir explanation enough:
1. Victory gave them monoply over bengal and mir jafsr was forced to give gifts of land and money increasing wealth
2. Resulted in the battle of buxar resulting in control over tax collection of bengal, bihar and orissa and influnce extended to oudh
2. Monoply of bengal resulted in pitts india act giving control to governer generals and the other measures(will explain) increasing control
Yes they are just develop and explain them

Reaction score
mustafa, any idea how to attempt those “majn events from any two caliphs”? Like its not possible covering say all the events of abu bakr and umar in 2.5 pages, which events should be covered or all events should be covered with little detail and in a rather generel way ?
It is attempted in Muzzamil notes though. In abu bakr
1. Election
2. Briefly- apostate tribes and refusal to pay zakt
3. False prophets and compilation of Quran
You will summarize these events and have a good answer. This is solved in Muzzamil notes

Reaction score
It is attempted in Muzzamil notes though. In abu bakr
1. Election
2. Briefly- apostate tribes and refusal to pay zakt
3. False prophets and compilation of Quran
You will summarize these events and have a good answer. This is solved in Muzzamil notes
No, dude in muzzamil notes its about the main events kf his caliphate, im talking about the main events of two caliphs at once

Reaction score
Hey guys, how are you doing.

Can you please mark a couple of questions me and my sister attempted from paper of 2014?

We know these aren't perfect answers but just wanted to take a estimate of time, length and information. Just marking these fairly out of 10/4 would be okay, but constructive feedback will also be helpful.

Good luck and thank you in advance.

ps: two files have been duplicated, i apologies for that1

mustafa4000 poopp gggi Saadarsalan

Attachments

• Surah 112 & 6.75-79_20180422152500.pdf
    782.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Hazrat Khadijah_20180422152220.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • Surah 112 & 6.75-79_20180422152500.pdf
    782.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Hazrat Khadijah_20180422152220.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • Khadija v2_20180422152646.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • Migration v2_20180422152557.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • Migration From Makka_20180422152413.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
Reaction score
I read part of an answer and noticed some mistakes.

Firstly, it's very important to make sure the central point of your answer is addressing the question. You're to focus on the events that occured during the migration. The answer should end at the Prophet's purchase of the land where His camel Qaswa knelt. Events of the first year after Hijrah are not to be included.

You haven't mentioned Suraqa who was the first to spot Hazrat Abu Bakr and the Prophet but could not give chase because his horse kept stumbling or Asma who brought fresh milk to the two while they took refuge in the cave.

Expand on certain events, such as by including the verse 'O Abu Bakr. How can you fear for two people whose constant companion is Allah.' when the Quraish came to look for them. Along with the woven spider web, pidgeons had also made a nest.

I also noticed several grammatical errors, such as the spelling of desperately.