• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can anyone plz share the latest edition of history book for pakistan studies by nigel kelly?
I need the latest edition
I heard there r some changes in the book.

Reaction score
Actually I appeared in 2014 so I wasn't in touch with the syllabus
Oh right.
I appeared in 2k15 so, I remember the exams.
Plus As much as I remember, they make changes after every 3 years if they intend to do so..
So, its clearly 2018. Cuz, English paper would be changed, and they have already mentioned it now, and the syllabus has already been released.
EVEN THE SPECIMEN IS THERE TOO

Reaction score
Oh right.
I appeared in 2k15 so, I remember the exams.
Plus As much as I remember, they make changes after every 3 years if they intend to do so..
So, its clearly 2018. Cuz, English paper would be changed, and they have already mentioned it now, and the syllabus has already been released.
EVEN THE SPECIMEN IS THERE TOO

Thank you so much :). some of my friends were saying, so i was really curious

Reaction score
Thank you so much :). some of my friends were saying, so i was really curious
Welcome. :)
It happens. There're some rumors.. But, unless CIE doesn't upload on their own site, don't believe.
Even I ain't sure, But Its just that, CIE is an education system, and even if they've done this, this is clear carelessness.