• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
In Urdu p1 , mainly we've 3 parts , right

So part 1 :
Directed writing : Try to read some well written directed writings ..
I'll recommend you to focus on some of the topics like pollution ( aloodgi) , public transport , pet animals and sports etc
Then try to memorize some good words and write them on some separate page ..
Once you've learned enough vocabulary then try to write the essays at your own and get em checked by some teacher !

Part 2 :
Focus more on report and speech as they've more chances for the next session ..
So , read more reports and then try to write em at your own..

Part3 : translation
Lemme know if you need help with this part as well :)
thank you very much for your help
for part 1
where i can find some good written directed writings plz recommend any book etc
plz help me in art 3 also i score about 17 marks still want to achieve better :)

Reaction score
thank you very much for your help
for part 1
where i can find some good written directed writings plz recommend any book etc
plz help me in art 3 also i score about 17 marks still want to achieve better :)
Actually tbh books are of no use but still I'll recommend you to use ' batool ali's ' book ..

Reaction score
Can any1 tell me which notes are the best for islamiat, pakstudies and how to utilize all the bks and notes.
I have fazle karim for geography , farooq nasim for history ,yasmin malik for islamiat and shazia islam for urdu but don't know how to utilise them.

Reaction score
Can any1 tell me which notes are the best for islamiat, pakstudies and how to utilize all the bks and notes.
I have fazle karim for geography , farooq nasim for history ,yasmin malik for islamiat and shazia islam for urdu but don't know how to utilise them.
You must be having a teacher, he will assist you in "utilizing" your resources.
the best way you can benefit from them is to solve past paper question as per your teacher's instructions. most importantly, practice to complete your answers in the given time since time factor plays a key role in your final grades..

Reaction score
i will reccomend you to focus on your text books first and have a detailed reading of them.... once you finish them practice past paper question those are really important... you can use notes after this for last revision

Reaction score
N
Nigel KElly for hsitory.. itis updated to new pattern and also contains sources