• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Thanks!! And do we have to refer both statements in our answer to find conclusion ???
If you support statement A than you'll have to provide some solid reasons which supports ur answer. Same goes if u select statement B.
just need to focus more on the statement which u've selected than in the end conclusion would be easier.( just give a touch to other statement which u've not selected)

If you give equal points on both statements than examiner would be confused in the conclusion ...

Reaction score
If you support statement A than you'll have to provide some solid reasons which supports ur answer. Same goes if u select statement B.
just need to focus more on the statement which u've selected than in the end conclusion would be easier.( just give a touch to other statement which u've not selected)

If you give equal points on both statements than examiner would be confused in the conclusion ...
Thanks once again..... :) :)

Reaction score

Wait, if you are going to give Pak Studies exam in 2015, the pattern is a bit different. When you have been given two statements, you have to provide positive and negative points for both statements but the statement you choose, you should give more advantages for that and show conviction for choosing that option, proving the examiner your perspective it right.

I gave my exam in 2014 and my siblings will be giving this exam in 2015 and I know this because I usually discuss things about studies with their teachers.

Reaction score
Wait, if you are going to give Pak Studies exam in 2015, the pattern is a bit different. When you have been given two statements, you have to provide positive and negative points for both statements but the statement you choose, you should give more advantages for that and show conviction for choosing that option, proving the examiner your perspective it right.

I gave my exam in 2014 and my siblings will be giving this exam in 2015 and I know this because I usually discuss things about studies with their teachers.
That's really complicated. Thank God I gave it in May June 14 and got an A* !

Reaction score
BTW friends, what is Un-graded? I mean if you write nothing in the paper then you'll be graded with a 'U'