• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys I have a question:
For those of you who appeared in Islamiyat 22/02 exam and did that Hajj question:
Firstly, does any one you can state what the Hajj question was because I have forgotten it.
Secondly, did we first have to give a brief info that what actually Hajj is as the Examiners do level marking like that?
Please reply!

Reaction score
Guys I have a question:
For those of you who appeared in Islamiyat 22/02 exam and did that Hajj question:
Firstly, does any one you can state what the Hajj question was because I have forgotten it.
Secondly, did we first have to give a brief info that what actually Hajj is as the Examiners do level marking like that?
Please reply!
The question was something like describing the benefits of Hajj (annual pilgrimage) to individual Muslims and the community (10)
So we do not have to write what hajj is because the question itself stated its meaning i.e annual pilgrimage. We only have to write the possible benefits of hajj.

Reaction score
The question was something like describing the benefits of Hajj (annual pilgrimage) to individual Muslims and the community (10)
So we do not have to write what hajj is because the question itself stated its meaning i.e annual pilgrimage. We only have to write the possible benefits of hajj.

Salam,
Thanks. One more question:
I seemed to have misread the question and wrote only communal benefits. Although I completed the pages that were allotted for that question and provided ample quoatations (About four to five) to support my answer but how many marks do you think that I'll be able to get in that question?
The communal benefits were somehow same to that of individual, right? Do you think that I'll get credited for that?
Take a wild guess at how many marks I can get. Please please reply!
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Salam,
Thanks. One more question:
I seemed to have misread the question and wrote only communal benefits. Although I completed the pages that were allotted for that question and provided ample quoatations (About four to five) to support my answer but how many marks do you think that I'll be able to get in that question?
The communal benefits were somehow same to that of individual, right? Do you think that I'll get credited for that?
Take a wild guess at how many marks I can get. Please please reply!
Thanks in advance!
Marks depends on how you wrote a point for example if you wrote 'hajj benefits people because it cleans their sins' this would be regarded as an individual benefit however if you wrote the same point like 'hajj leads to Muslims being forgiven for their previous sins which reflects the strong bond of association between the Muslim community and Allah and thus they incur the pleasure of God' then this would be regarded as a communal benefit.
So how did you wrote your answer did you for each benefit wrote like 'hajj is beneficial for the community in this way. Community also benefits through that way' or did you wrote like this 'Hajj is beneficial for community as ________. It also benefits by _________'.

I
f you did n t mentioned ;benefits the community; in each of your point then you can expect to loose less marks otherwise viceversa.

Reaction score
Marks depends on how you wrote a point for example if you wrote 'hajj benefits people because it cleans their sins' this would be regarded as an individual benefit however if you wrote the same point like 'hajj leads to Muslims being forgiven for their previous sins which reflects the strong bond of association between the Muslim community and Allah and thus they incur the pleasure of God' then this would be regarded as a communal benefit.
So how did you wrote your answer did you for each benefit wrote like 'hajj is beneficial for the community in this way. Community also benefits through that way' or did you wrote like this 'Hajj is beneficial for community as ________. It also benefits by _________'.

I
f you did n t mentioned ;benefits the community; in each of your point then you can expect to loose less marks otherwise viceversa.
In most of the paragraphs of my answer I mentioned the communal ones.
But the answer in terms of communal and individual was common to some extent. I still gave quotations. How much would I get?

Reaction score
can we write words under the printed lines in urdu paper 2 comprehension questions to complete our answer,,,, will it be acceptable
......................plz do reply!!!!

Reaction score
about this everyone has different idea...no one can tell you exact. but it's better you complete the answer within the given lines:)
if the answer is making sense and we have to complete it bcz we cant leave the sentence unfinished,,,,,, plz do consult and ask your urdu teacher regarding this and let us know!!!!! plzz

Reaction score
if the answer is making sense and we have to complete it bcz we cant leave the sentence unfinished,,,,,, plz do consult and ask your urdu teacher regarding this and let us know!!!!! plzz
my urdu teacher says what i have already told you

Reaction score
my urdu teacher says what i have already told you
and i have appeared in cie o level urdu paper 2014. i have completed my answer in given line even there was a 3 marks question but the space for answer was only two lines. best is to try to have small handwriting:)