• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

hmmmmm
Q1)
-They demanded that provinces should have their own troops which was clearly not possible.
-They had demanded seperate curreny which would have resulted in stop of the money flowing from East to West.
-Points had demanded that the provinces should have the power to control trade affairs. If this happened then major Jute export from East would not be able to benefit the west wing !!

Reaction score

Also one major reason was that Bangalis said that West Pakistanis took too many taxes from them to make west better and therefore the demand in Mujibs Points was that the individual provinces tax their people and send a share to the federal govt this also meant the loss of money to west politicians.

Reaction score

Q 2 answer that please and lets see how u do because know because of MR.Neatness im very good at Sec 3 hahahaha except that relations part :p go ahead answer.

Reaction score

Mujeeb-ur-Rahman was the leader of Awami League which won the elections of 1971. Before Elections he introduced his six points which on the basis was election fought. These points were the cause of creation of Bangladesh and He also served as the first Prime minister of the new country. He didn't accepted anything which Yahya Khan proposed and this was the major reason for creation of Bangladesh in 1972.

Reaction score

4/4 marks well done Mr green back to congradulating. <> :mrgreen:

Reaction score

Well I m kicking mr.green out of my thread as I don't want it to get lock !! :p waiting for more questions !!

Reaction score

ggood job kick him.BY the way tomorrow shud be new questions day already had todays fair share :p

Reaction score

1.List as many causes for the downfall of mughals. remember only causes so its 14 marks.

2.Why SAB wanted to revive Islam? (7)

Reaction score

I'll answer 14 marks 1 later so here goes Q2
-Muslims were living in very bad conditions under non-muslim rule as they could not even practice their religion.
-Muslims had become superstious and had adopted the culture of other religions.
-He thought that only after the removal of Non-Muslim rule could muslim be able to practice their religion.

Reaction score

Ok as for question 1 reasons for downfall of mughals:

*Long term success of initial mughal rulers(akbar,babur,humayun) led the future rulers in a misconception of neverending success(believed it would last for ever)
*Most rulers wasted too much time and money in conquering land rather than consolidation, lead to difficulty in administration.
*The inneffective administrative system (mansabdars)(lack of communication.... huge land with very slow communication often took days for one message to reach the ruler)
*external invasions (europeans, british with better weaponry , gaining influence(more and more involved in local matters),etc )(persians, afghanis .. nadir shah... ahmed shah abdali..
*internal rebellions ( sikhs in punjab,yusufzais in north, marathas in deccan, rajputs ,other non muslim minorities)
*lack of development in sciences / technology / military tactics.
*succession disputes.
*extravagant lifestyles being aquired.
*greed of power, regional rulers against each other.
*declining economy due to extreme taxations by jagirdars(landowners).

i hope they are correct ..

and for question 2.... why sasb wanted to revive islam? :

*influenced by shah waliullah(his sons at madarsa rahimiya) (jihaad)
*extremely bad condition of muslims in punjab ( sikhs oppression [ azan banned, not allowed to pray freely])
*believed that islam needed to be purified , too much influence of other religions(hindu,sikhs) on it.
*believed that the best way to restore islam would be to get rid of the non muslim rule.

Reaction score

Dude your good !!!
for first I'll give you 13 marks and second full marks !!

Reaction score

Although I may look crazy but i know a few more right now i remember one.
1.The army believed that they would be successful every time they fought and like the rulers they built palaces to live instead barracks and therefore they forgot discipline and other qualities and were defeated by Marathas and others.

Also a question which cause was the most important in the Downfall of Mughals.
I think British because of no of reasons do u agree here or not just say yes or no.

Reaction score

No I disagree !! British took Full advantage of Down fall of Mughals but even before British Interfered they had lost many of their territories and British made things worst the Downfall had already started before arrival of British !!

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
Although I may look crazy but i know a few more right now i remember one.
1.The army believed that they would be successful every time they fought and like the rulers they built palaces to live instead barracks and therefore they forgot discipline and other qualities and were defeated by Marathas and others.

Also a question which cause was the most important in the Downfall of Mughals.
I think British because of no of reasons do u agree here or not just say yes or no.