• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu, discussions.

What subjects are you appearing for in 2014?

• Urdu

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Pakistan Studies

• Islamiat

• Computer Studies

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Others.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I decided to make this thread so that for all the students who are going to give their CIEs in 2014 that is in the 10th grade including me can all help each other.
Ask questions, give notes, help your fellow members in whatever way possible.
Insha Allah, we will all get great grades!

Reaction score
Oh yeah? What grade did you get? I'm shit scared.
Easy.....as in easier than other subjects like chem bio or add maths :)....Grabbing an A in Urdu is pretty easy and a tad bit vocabulary will get u an A* (In urdu B ofcourse ;) ).
My urdu sucks but I got an "A" :) ...Pak studies is harder as compared to urdu.The real trick is to understand the question correctly and then answer accordingly(in islamiat as well as pakistan studies).I took no tuitions and left section3 of history completely!!!!But Alhamdulillah I got an A* in pak std and islamiyat (plus I had the misfortune of appearing twice in a year as well :)...cursed paper leaks)
So these subjects ARE easy :D

Reaction score
O
Easy.....as in easier than other subjects like chem bio or add maths :)....Grabbing an A in Urdu is pretty easy and a tad bit vocabulary will get u an A* (In urdu B ofcourse ;) ).
My urdu sucks but I got an "A" :) ...Pak studies is harder as compared to urdu.The real trick is to understand the question correctly and then answer accordingly(in islamiat as well as pakistan studies).I took no tuitions and left section3 of history completely!!!!But Alhamdulillah I got an A* in pak std and islamiyat (plus I had the misfortune of appearing twice in a year as well :)...cursed paper leaks)
So these subjects ARE easy :D

That's incredible!

Reaction score
I was pretty scared as well....
Don't worry you'll get straight A*s if u work hard.Self study is all that matters.
Well, if u have any questions....I'd be happy to help you out :)
Insha Allah. Yes self study is my way of studying, I can't stand going to tuitions and never have and am planning to get great grades without tuitions.

Reaction score
Can anyone answer this question?
Why was the Kashmir issue a problem for Pakistan in 1947? 7 marks.

Reaction score
(Q) How successful has the promotion of the following regional languages been in Pakistan between 1947 and 1999?:
(i)Punjabi
(ii)Pushto
(iii)Sindhi

Explain your answer with reference to all three of the languages....

Can anyone give me a good conclusion/evaluation for this question. :)

Reaction score
(Q) How successful has the promotion of the following regional languages been in Pakistan between 1947 and 1999?:
(i)Punjabi
(ii)Pushto
(iii)Sindhi

Explain your answer with reference to all three of the languages....

Can anyone give me a good conclusion/evaluation for this question. :)

To be honest with you, our school has not taught us the languages as yet.

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I decided to make this thread so that for all the students who are going to give their CIEs in 2014 that is in the 10th grade including me can all help each other.
Ask questions, give notes, help your fellow members in whatever way possible.
Insha Allah, we will all get great grades!

i have a few questions.
1) are you umna from fps in 10-A?:p
okay historyyyyy
1)what was canal water dispute?4marks
2)what was kashmir problem? 4marks
3)kashmir problem was the most important problem which affected india-pakistan relations after partition. Do you agree or disagree? 14marks
4)The refugee problemwas the most difficult hurdle for to solve for the government of pakistan. Do you agree or disagree? 14marks
5) why did pakistan face refugee problem?7marks
6)liaquat ali khan provided the most to pakistan after partition. Do you agree or disagree? 14marks

Reaction score
i have a few questions.
1) are you umna from fps in 10-A?:p
okay historyyyyy
1)what was canal water dispute?4marks
2)what was kashmir problem? 4marks
3)kashmir problem was the most important problem which affected india-pakistan relations after partition. Do you agree or disagree? 14marks
4)The refugee problemwas the most difficult hurdle for to solve for the government of pakistan. Do you agree or disagree? 14marks
5) why did pakistan face refugee problem?7marks
6)liaquat ali khan provided the most to pakistan after partition. Do you agree or disagree? 14marks
I'll answer these later. Who are you?

Reaction score
my retake from october 7 and i am scareed for pak std islam i had may ones pretty good but unfortunately the leakage anyways haseeb bhai some tips plz :p i am not even taking tusions either

Reaction score
my retake from october 7 and i am scareed for pak std islam i had may ones pretty good but unfortunately the leakage anyways haseeb bhai some tips plz :p i am not even taking tusions either
Why didn't you give them in June only?