• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies Geography Tips (2059/2)

Reaction score
I've noticed there is not a single thread dedicated to P2, so I started one!
I have a question...What topics are the most important and are commonly examined?

Reaction score
I think all the topics are important..if you really want to have an A, you had better study all the syllabus!
It isn't much, is it?

Reaction score
Well.. it is a LOT!
Well i have to say,that population,topography,waterlogging wala chapter and industries are essential topics and almost every paper has a great deal of Q's regarding these,while population usually has a whole question.These are crucial chapters you should rattafy,as It helped me get an A* last year.

Reaction score
Well i have to say,that population,topography,waterlogging wala chapter and industries are essential topics and almost every paper has a great deal of Q's regarding these,while population usually has a whole question.These are crucial chapters you should rattafy,as It helped me get an A* last year.
It's just a risk you know! preparing some selected topics...maybe they set questions from new topics this time what then?... by the way, it's your choice but best is that you prepare all topics!
agay apki marzi!
BEST OF LUCK FROM ME

Reaction score
Can anybody please please tell me what would be the format for a 6 mark answer.
For example, in the statement a and b question, is it like the statement we support more we write 2 pros 1 con and the one which we do not support as much, we write 1 pro 2con. but I think, they updated it to a shorter version. Can anyone please help?