• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pakistan studies doubts!

Reaction score
salam! may any1 sent me the guess paper of sir IFTHIKHAR or any othr teacher for history n culture of Pakistan whose questions you ppl feel will b reliabl.........
plz fast cuz i v no tym ... i hv exam 2day.

Reaction score
plz sm1 tell me the topics wch are most likely to cum in 2dayz history exam!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I WILL BE POSTING GUESS PAPER OF SIR IFTIKHAR AND SIR JUNAID AKHTAR TONIGHT, PLEASE STAY TUNED!!!:):p:D:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Guys help please
As there are many successes and failures of relations between any countries thus can we write only three successes and three failures keeping the time in mind?

Reaction score
Imp : Decline of mughal empire, Khilafat movement, Sir syed, Lucknow past, muslim league formation, partition n reversal of bengal, early problems of pak, war of independence (causes), why EIC came to India..Why british took control over the EIC and formed their gov.

Reaction score
Guys help please
As there are many successes and failures of relations between any countries thus can we write only three successes and three failures keeping the time in mind?
Yeah, I guess..for 14 marks 5 factors need to be explained..6 will be fine :)