• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies and Islamiyat help

Reaction score
I would like to ask that can i prepare before partiton for P1 history as 3 questions comes that of before partiotion

and That is islamiyat paper both for verses and hadith question in which part should we give references whether in (a) or (b) also while giving reference should we give ayat number plz help ..

Reaction score
Yes, you can. My teacher said that there is a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 2 questions from every section. So even if there are two question from Section 3 (post-partition), you still have 3 questions from before partition. But I would advise you to prepare at least up till Zia-Ul-Haq because then you usually can also attempt question 4, just saying.

It is preferred that you give quotations in part (b).
The ayat number is not necessary, just mention (Quran). I know someone who got a world distinction, by just writing "Quran" after the quotations. I did that and got an A*. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.