• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PAKISTAN A'level Equivalence

Reaction score
I have done my O'levels in 2011 from Dubai, subjects were ( Maths, Physics, Information technology, Urdu, English, Chemistry, Design & technology, Environmental Management ) and in 2012 i did Alevel Maths and Physics in one year but in 2013 i repeated Maths, Physics AS + Computing As and in 2014 i am doing A2 Maths, Physics and Computing. From the information available above is it necessary for me to do Pak studies and Islamiat to get equivalence.

Reaction score
According to IBCSE website it's necessary to do if u want to get letter of equivalence but there's an exemption for dual nationals nd I reckon for overseas as well.....Howevr I gave both of these subs just to remain on safe syd
U can chck their website fr more info

Reaction score
Pak std isl urdu eng math are compulsory GCE/IGCSE subjects in pakistan and in A levels you have 3 paths one is engineering phy chem maths then medical phy chem bio then general group accounts economics and business studies. In pakistan you need 8 o levels subjects that include the above stated 5 subjects and 3 A level subjects to get Equivalence.

Reaction score
Pak std isl urdu eng math are compulsory GCE/IGCSE subjects in pakistan and in A levels you have 3 paths one is engineering phy chem maths then medical phy chem bio then general group accounts economics and business studies. In pakistan you need 8 o levels subjects that include the above stated 5 subjects and 3 A level subjects to get Equivalence.
nope they are not compulsory jst chck the form i have attested below its frm their original website if u are abroad u only need 2 compulsory subs they r eng nd math nd only 5 subs check page 4
but the condidtion is u do ur alvls as well as o lvls frm abroad either one of thm frm pak u need 8 subs nd pak nd islamiyat

Attachments

• Form.doc
    88 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
I have done my O'levels in 2011 from Dubai, subjects were ( Maths, Physics, Information technology, Urdu, English, Chemistry, Design & technology, Environmental Management ) and in 2012 i did Alevel Maths and Physics in one year but in 2013 i repeated Maths, Physics AS + Computing As and in 2014 i am doing A2 Maths, Physics and Computing. From the information available above is it necessary for me to do Pak studies and Islamiat to get equivalence.
u r doin alvls frm abroad also if yes thn no prob if u r doin alvsl frm pak thn u need to give islamic stds,pak nd urdu