• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies Urgent Help With Paper Pattern Required.

Reaction score
Hello
i appeared for O levels back in 2011 at that time Pak Studies paper pattern was different now iv'e noticed that there are three sections and you have to attempt the first question from sec A but my concern is what is the syllabus for Sec A, is it before partition or After Partition and is it compulsory to attend all Sections e.g A and B and C or we can leave sec C.
I have to teach my younger sister so please help me counter these ambiguities.
I've decide to make her learn everything before the partition as it lessens the syllabus and is easy as compared to constitutions and stuff i.e stuff after partition.
Please help :)

Reaction score
Hello
i appeared for O levels back in 2011 at that time Pak Studies paper pattern was different now iv'e noticed that there are three sections and you have to attempt the first question from sec A but my concern is what is the syllabus for Sec A, is it before partition or After Partition and is it compulsory to attend all Sections e.g A and B and C or we can leave sec C.
I have to teach my younger sister so please help me counter these ambiguities.
I've decide to make her learn everything before the partition as it lessens the syllabus and is easy as compared to constitutions and stuff i.e stuff after partition.
Please help :)
Actually you have to prepare all the 3 sections now according to the new syllabus. Section A of the paper can be from anywhere. I gave my paper this may/june, and got an A*. In the paper I gave, the question in Section A was from EIC. However, the question in specimen is from partition. Thus you can't leave any. Actually CIE has done this in order to eliminate selective study.

Reaction score
Actually you have to prepare all the 3 sections now according to the new syllabus. Section A of the paper can be from anywhere. I gave my paper this may/june, and got an A*. In the paper I gave, the question in Section A was from EIC. However, the question in specimen is from partition. Thus you can't leave any. Actually CIE has done this in order to eliminate selective study.
has the pattern changed for the Oct-Nov 2015 or for May/June 2016 ?? and bro please explain more if you may ?? And one more thing has urdu B pattern changed as well ??

Reaction score
has the pattern changed for the Oct-Nov 2015 or for May/June 2016 ??
The pattern has been changed for all the sessions from 2015 onward - May/June 2015 was the first session for the new pattern.

and bro please explain more if you may ??
And what kind of more explanation do you need? Please inform me about your queries, and I'll try my best to answer you.

And one more thing has urdu B pattern changed as well ??
I didn't appear for Urdu B, I appeared for Urdu A.

Reaction score
The pattern has been changed for all the sessions from 2015 onward - May/June 2015 was the first session for the new pattern.

And what kind of more explanation do you need? Please inform me about your queries, and I'll try my best to answer you.

I didn't appear for Urdu B, I appeared for Urdu A.
Thanks Buddy and i don't have any queries now :) Ive checked the sp paper so its all clear.

Reaction score
Can anyone upload a sample answer of geography 6 mark question.ahould v need to write in support of one statement and in against other statement or should we write in favour and against both statements. Kindly reply