• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies again :P

Reaction score
obviously.

Sana, give example of a question and I will tell... :S
-__-

level 1 : simplistic statement
level two : outline of the points u will cover. (5-7 points for 14 marks)
level 3 : explanation of the point focused in the question.
level four : explanation of other points.
level 5: judgment / ur point of view.

yeh? o_O

Reaction score
-__-

yeh? o_O
No.
Umm...
like... whats the format in which you answer 14 marks question...depending on, whether you are supporting the statement present in the question or not...

Reaction score
actually em soo sorry to annoy you guys so much..but i need to take A* both in isl and pak studx this yeaarr :|

any tips or suggestionss??? plx help!

Reaction score
No.
Umm...
like... whats the format in which you answer 14 marks question...depending on, whether you are supporting the statement present in the question or not...
pagal this is the fornmatt :p
ummm..."aboliton of caliphate was thee main reason of the failure of the khilafat movement? " i support this statement..!

exact matter i dont remember but how to mould this into an answer :
level 1 :simple statement = khilafat mvement started in *insert year* and ended in 1924. it failed due to many reasons including abolition of caliphate.

level 2 :eek:utline= some other reasons for failur include gandhi's withdrawal of support , lack of unity and communication ... (there are points but i studied this long ago so i dont remember ut basically u hav to name them here,)

level 3 :explanaton of given point = tell about how the calpihate was abolished by mustafa kemal ataturk n a short para about it.

level 4 :expl other points :now you have to make separate paraagraphs for each reason and explain it.,

level 5 :evaluation = (since u say u support it n it was indeed the main reason) u tell that in my opinion it was the major reason because with no khilafat to protect and stand up for the true esence and purpose of the movement was lost ,

^ -_______- what the hell am i doing on this study thread -.-

Reaction score
actually em soo sorry to annoy you guys so much..but i need to take A* both in isl and pak studx this yeaarr :|

same here.

DRINK THE PAST PAPERS. u see a question and BAM you might know the year its from;)
history - most of the questions are repeated so just review ur past papers
geo -questions are getting trickier but have ur basic concepts strong n review urself wid the latest past papers n u shd be good :D
islamiat - dua krro -.- cuz th paper was hard for two years -,0

^^ okay i think i shud sleep,ive clearly misunderstood this for the jokes thread -.- o_O me.advicestaxD

Reaction score
t
pagal this is the fornmatt :p

exact matter i dont remember but how to mould this into an answer :
level 1 :simple statement = khilafat mvement started in *insert year* and ended in 1924. it failed due to many reasons including abolition of caliphate.

level 2 :eek:utline= some other reasons for failur include gandhi's withdrawal of support , lack of unity and communication ... (there are points but i studied this long ago so i dont remember ut basically u hav to name them here,)

level 3 :explanaton of given point = tell about how the calpihate was abolished by mustafa kemal ataturk n a short para about it.

level 4 :expl other points :now you have to make separate paraagraphs for each reason and explain it.,

level 5 :evaluation = (since u say u support it n it was indeed the main reason) u tell that in my opinion it was the major reason because with no khilafat to protect and stand up for the true esence and purpose of the movement was lost ,

^ -_______- what the hell am i doing on this study thread -.-[/qu
thnkx :)

Reaction score
-__-

yeh? o_O
You guys are extremely confused about the marking scheme and you are improvising it wrong guys.In this question,just give a short introduction and then weite 6-7 valid reasons with comprehensive answer.Lastly,a judjement but remember its must contian your opinion not the memorized information.

Reaction score

Well! dreams have to be turned into reality but it requires hard work and hectic efforts.Be regular study the three subs simultaneously to study effectively.Islamiat easy to get A* but learn as many refrences with understanding.I am also appearing this year and i feel like i ve been fairly prepared.In school mocks got 94 in islamiat and pakstudies 92 outa 100.Hope similar performance in cie.Lastly,try not to cram learn with understanding.Hope every body gets good grades.

Reaction score
Well! dreams have to be turned into reality but it requires hard work and hectic efforts.Be regular study the three subs simultaneously to study effectively.Islamiat easy to get A* but learn as many refrences with understanding.I am also appearing this year and i feel like i ve been fairly prepared.In school mocks got 94 in islamiat and pakstudies 92 outa 100.Hope similar performance in cie.Lastly,try not to cram learn with understanding.Hope every body gets good grades.
i guess u'r rite :p thnkx!

Reaction score
You guys are extremely confused about the marking scheme and you are improvising it wrong guys.In this question,just give a short introduction and then weite 6-7 valid reasons with comprehensive answer.Lastly,a judjement but remember its must contian your opinion not the memorized information.
and what i said was? -_______-

Reaction score
can somebody tell me 14 mark question format??
U R Askin How To Attempt 14 Mark Ques ! Itx Easy !
For Example A Ques is given
1)Was The Fight Btw Aurangzeb Successor The Reason For Decline Of Mughal Empire ?
First U Have To Agree In First Paragraph
In Second Paragraph U Have To Disagree
And At Last U Have To Give Ur Own Judgement What U Think Do U Agree OR Disagree :)
And U Will Get 14 Marks Easily !

Reaction score
U R Askin How To Attempt 14 Mark Ques ! Itx Easy !
For Example A Ques is given
1)Was The Fight Btw Aurangzeb Successor The Reason For Decline Of Mughal Empire ?
First U Have To Agree In First Paragraph
In Second Paragraph U Have To Disagree
And At Last U Have To Give Ur Own Judgement What U Think Do U Agree OR Disagree :)
And U Will Get 14 Marks Easily !
O_O THIS ISNT HOW U ANSWER O_O

this is :
VV
-__-

yeh? o_O