• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

P6 Chemistry (Variant 62) :D Best paper so far xD

Reaction score
Egypt's time zone is the same as Africa's so Egypt and the African countries are in the same time zone (variant 1). While Saudi Arabia, all of the other Gulf Arab countries and Yemen are in the same time zone (variant 2, zone 3).
nope am in ksa and il do variant 1???!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
OhMGee :D never expected the paper so be a pleasant one :D
I must say that this paper 6 was awesome from all the other past papers ive done :) alhamdulilah xD Good Luck peeps xD <3 to those who hvnt done it yet =)..

Hmmmm i think either paper 1 or 3's going to be freaking tough *-* when one's easy, the other one's a brains storm paper =S lets hope not paper 3!!! >.<""

Dont ask me what came in :) im not allowed to tell u :)
All i can say is knw ur practical apparatuses and about the tests fr Ions and gases :) ull do great (y)
Afraaaaah..
u were absolutley right el7amdilah i didnt screw :ROFLMAO: instead i have done so well and i am rlly happy..:D:p(y)
thnx 4 the motivation:*;)

Reaction score
plzzz can somebody inbox me about the anwers that they got in the exam (62) i just want to check my answers, the paper was easy but i did plently of silly mistakes, what was the anwer for the tests * gas given off and the substance *? and why did appurutus B crack while A didnt? what were the readings from the graph that we had to draw *was the second one 43.5???* how could the person check the reliability of substance Y as being the catalyst * the question was something like that...*if anybody remmmber any answers to any questions plzz inboox mee

Reaction score
plzzz can somebody inbox me about the anwers that they got in the exam (62) i just want to check my answers, the paper was easy but i did plently of silly mistakes, what was the anwer for the tests * gas given off and the substance *? and why did appurutus B crack while A didnt? what were the readings from the graph that we had to draw *was the second one 43.5???* how could the person check the reliability of substance Y as being the catalyst * the question was something like that...*if anybody remmmber any answers to any questions plzz inboox mee

OMG SAME QUESTIONS HERE O_O
The graph one's depends on ur graph so i cnt really rmber mine =| ...
Is it 24 ours yet?? we're no supposed to dicsuss it HERE :/ Myb inbox would do :)

Reaction score
OMG SAME QUESTIONS HERE O_O
The graph one's depends on ur graph so i cnt really rmber mine =| ...
Is it 24 ours yet?? we're no supposed to dicsuss it HERE :/ Myb inbox would do :)
i noo:) cz of that i said inboxx....so that questions r not discussed over here

Boo

Reaction score
True it was amazing :D
hope p3 is as amazing as p6 which is kinda impossible but lets hope. I'A it will be (y) :D xx