• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

P3 & M2

Reaction score
Can P3 and M2 be done at home in 5 months or so without any aid provided by a tutor :?:

Reaction score
though i havent given it yet, I dont think Alevel subjects are a piece of cake :/ to be covered in such a small time !

Reaction score
it's quite difficult but not immpossible.!
if you really wanna do so you should work real hard ,,and if you think you can then go ahead Best of Luck.!!!

Reaction score
You can prepare it yes, but a lot of things require clear concepts and a lot of practice! Which can be a bit tough if you have no guidance from a proper teacher.
I suggest you join an academy to get help from an experienced teacher. That will definitely make things a lot easier and enjoyable for you ;)

Otherwise you can't expect to score good grades, it's as simple as that!

P.S

Why P3 and M2??? You should go for P3 and S1, because most top universities prefer you to have a credit in Mechanics and Statistics as well.

Reaction score
no their is nothing credit for M2..universites dont know whether you gave M1 S1 or M1 M2

Reaction score
depends on ur own mathematical aptitude, i think there are only a few ppl who can do that!