• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

Reaction score
Do any one have notes related to organic chemistry!!!!!!!!!!
Plz its urgent its proving to be a nightmare for me!!!!!!!!!!
Help......

Reaction score
dude I appeared in oct nov 2011 session in chemistry and MashaAllah got an A*, I also thought organic chemistry was very difficult but in the last days I met a great boy here who taught me about it.......you dont need notes and stuff for it you just have to learn by heart only a few reactions and a few chains, its not difficult I promise. Umm I cant post all those things here though leave your email here and i'll contact you....

Reaction score
dude I appeared in oct nov 2011 session in chemistry and MashaAllah got an A*, I also thought organic chemistry was very difficult but in the last days I met a great boy here who taught me about it.......you dont need notes and stuff for it you just have to learn by heart only a few reactions and a few chains, its not difficult I promise. Umm I cant post all those things here though leave your email here and i'll contact you....

my address: [email protected]

waiting for your email!!

Reaction score
I am also in need of organic chem notes, for O level. Will u plz send me the notes too...thank u
[email protected]

Reaction score

i'm appearing for oct nov 2012.....i any need help that i can get on organic chemistry.....
my email is [email protected]

Reaction score
Any one here got organic chemistry notes for IGCSE?? plzz i have my exam in 10 days

Reaction score
For organic chemistry learn Alkane Alkene Alcohol Carboxylic Acids, their reactions their properties and general formula's and for macromolecules and polymers learn from endorsed books or some good notes and some important processes like Hydrolysis, Fermentation, Esterification and Saponification.