• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

oral exam

Reaction score
They are not REVEALED until you are giving the exam i.e. Second Language English and if ure talking about FLE then you get to choose your own topic! And im talking about IGCSE, i hope you are too... (this is all till where i am experienced! :D :p )

Reaction score
no mine is in a week im doing it on February 9th so ya i just wanted to know if anyones doing it before that?

Reaction score
no mine is in a week im doing it on February 9th so ya i just wanted to know if anyones doing it before that?
That is not even possible! The exams are May/ June or Oct/NOV and ure saying u will give it now?!!? HOW?

Reaction score
That is not even possible! The exams are May/ June or Oct/NOV and ure saying u will give it now?!!? HOW?
dude its just the oral not the written or listening.. it only counts for 10% of ur grade so it really doesnt count much.. cambridge gives the schools a range of dates and ur skool chooses

Reaction score
hey im also giving English as second language I was wondering can i give english as a second language without Oral Endorsement.i and whats the difference btw oder endorsement and count in oral,cuz I was looking at time table there was 2 English as a 2nd language

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
dude its just the oral not the written or listening.. it only counts for 10% of ur grade so it really doesnt count much.. cambridge gives the schools a range of dates and ur skool chooses
actually Oral is not even counted, i.e it wont affect u gettin an A* or not. It just has it's own grade 1-5!