• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Optional subjects!

Reaction score
Hi,
I am going to appear for
Eng
MAths
Phy
CHem
BIo
in o levels this year,but also wanted to appear for extra subjects most likely commerce and sociology.
Plz guide me and help me would be able to get good grades if appear for them.
"For sociology i don t have teachers assistance except the internet
What are ur views plz reply!

Reaction score
I don't think people usually see weightage, in Pakistan at least. What matters here is how many subjects did you give and what grades did you score.
Commerce is a good subject, you get the knowledge as well as it is scoring. Sociology has a lot of course and writing practice is required, which demands a lot of time and attention. Plus, as you said you have only internet so it would be a problem to assess your writing level.
I would suggest instead of Sociology go for Principles of Accounts. You'll be able to check the answers against the marking schemes and if your reservations for the weightage then PoA has enough weightage also.

Good Luck

Reaction score
Combined Science,Islamic religion and Culture,Environmental Management and Statistics are the best options and are really easy :)

Reaction score
I m appearing in May/June 2012 for
Add Maths
English
Physics
Chemistry
Computer Studies
and so I will be appearing for extra subjects in Oct/Nov session for
Principle of Accounts
Statistics
both of these subjects are easy and also have high weightage !!! furthermore if you like Commerce then go for Commerce 7100 as it is very easy subject and will give you the basic idea of Commerce !!!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Add Maths
English
Physics
Chemistry
Computer Studies
Principle of Accounts
Statistics
both of these subjects are easy and also have high weightage !!! furthermore if you like Commerce then go for Commerce 7100 as it is very easy subject and will give you the basic idea of Commerce !!!
hi salman can u please tell me the recommended books for Principle of accounts and which is the best book????..... :friends:

Reaction score
awaisbuttrocksCIE said:
salmanpakrocks said:
Add Maths
English
Physics
Chemistry
Computer Studies
Principle of Accounts
Statistics
hi salman can u please tell me the recommended books for Principle of accounts and which is the best book????..... :friends:
For Principle of Account go for Frank Wood's Book (Business Accounting) 11th Edition :)