• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O'Level Islamiyat help...

Reaction score
aand in history when quetions like; who was chaudhry rehmat ali come, do you have to write where he was born died studied ...etc OR have to write what he was known for?
yes. of course you have to. but from biography, just write the dates of his birth n death. and you must write the dates of certain events or works related to him. like, when you write he attended the Round Table Conferences (RTCs) you must write when were the RTCs held (1930, 31 and 32) and when you write about "Now or Never" you should write when was it published (1933).
you should remember such stuff. I would suggest you to make a time line for all the events. that will make it easier for you to remember everything in sequence with dates.

Reaction score
yes. of course you have to. but from biography, just write the dates of his birth n death. and you must write the dates of certain events or works related to him. like, when you write he attended the Round Table Conferences (RTCs) you must write when were the RTCs held (1930, 31 and 32) and when you write about "Now or Never" you should write when was it published (1933).
you should remember such stuff. I would suggest you to make a time line for all the events. that will make it easier for you to remember everything in sequence with dates.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
History-Master :eek:

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me with these two questions? "How is Quran a source of reflection on nature?" And "Muslim state relations with other states from 622-632 A.D"

Reaction score
Thank you so much! i think i should learn them this instant.

Reaction score
What do we have to write in this question,compilation of hadith(1st 2 century seperately,3 century(matn and isnad)??
Please answer kindly.