• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O'Level English Language CIE a Year Early?

Reaction score
Hey guys. So I'm currently in grade 10 and like other schools, I'll be taking the PakStudies and Islamiyat CIES in May 2018. I also wanted to take my English Language CIE with them because I feel that I can prepare in time, and am confident that I'll grab an A grade. Have you or any of your friends done this before? Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey guys. So I'm currently in grade 10 and like other schools, I'll be taking the PakStudies and Islamiyat CIES in May 2018. I also wanted to take my English Language CIE with them because I feel that I can prepare in time, and am confident that I'll grab an A grade. Have you or any of your friends done this before? Thanks!

I personally believe that English in the third year is preferable and suitable. How skilled are you in composition? Do you know how to answer in a formal style too? Do you have a grasp of the comprehension? There's no harm in it to appear if you are confident about your skills. Maybe wait for another year to, perhaps, touch the A*?