• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O'level Computer Database project

Reaction score
Ok made some queries.

Now i need a bit of help with testing and i do need some inforamtion on system flow chart in design phase.

Any other related tips would be helpful

Reaction score
For testing, you have to use Abnormal,Normal and Extreme data. Implement validation checks to catch abnormal data in your forms.
Take screenshots of how your system reacts to abnormal (should give an error), normal(no error) and extreme (no error).
System flow chart in Design phase is based on the new system. Carefully think about how your system will work and then draw the flow chart :D

Reaction score
what does annotated coding in macros or other programming language mean ???
what do we have to do in ti???

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
what does annotated coding in macros or other programming language mean ???
what do we have to do in ti???
You have to implement some sort of coding/Macro for your system to gain the marks allocated for that section
ex: Splash screen (done by a macro)

Reaction score
i have made the software and macros
now do i have to paste the macro coding that comes out of the technical documentation ???

Reaction score
Hey i m new in xpf i just want to know that if some one can sell his softcopy of project to me in negotiable price.

thank you

Reaction score
u may get some bt they r of no use! because now strict criteria is adopted to check 'em all. and if u gt caught thn u may loose ur precious marks.. resulting in poor grades!

Reaction score
An O Levels experienced teacher is available for Group Tuition of Computer Studies Paper1, Paper-2(Computer Project) and Paper-3(ATC-Alternative-to-Course Work.
for contact:
Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
usama1993 said:
Danial said:
Asalam-o-Alikum

Hello, I recently registered, though i have been seeking help since mayjune exams, which porved to be extremely helpful.

I have selected compueter subject in my olevel but the project thing is a bit confusing, i am not even perfectly sure what to do.

I have selected the database project on payroll, but i need help on the documentations partr, the rest of the project i can, i think i can easily do.
So if any one has any experiecnce on how to make the project capable of getting 50/50 please help.

Also if any has made the project previously, can he/she give a sample and no i will not copy and paste, just study it and understand it.
if u wnt to buy my p[roject.........i will sell u at a very nominal price...
i have scored 49 in it
A* in computer :)
Did you actually got o the place to interview and observe? Or made up everything on your own?

And what if the organization we choose is already computerized? Will the CIE know? :D