• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

olevel 2013

Reaction score
hello
plz guide me:
i got a D in English this august and i want to retake it so what do i do?
help me
:(

Reaction score
hello
plz guide me:
help me

Hi sir, Where are you from? If you are from bangladesh than you can contact me for any kind of help. Or else you can call me at +8801717754749 for any kind of help. I also provide online education. if you are interested than e-mail me: [email protected].

Thank you

Reaction score
hello
plz guide me:
help me
well do go for a re-take but in may june 2013.the best way to improve your english is to not consider it as a subject.make habit of reading at least 2 pages of newspaper and some good novel.improve your vocabulary use them in sentences have them checked by your teacher.for comprehension start with comprehensions for 8th grade and slowly move to o levels standard comprehension.my english was also awful i had a E in school examinations approx. 8 months before cie papers.i followed a schedule and allah k fazal o karam se i had an A . MY teacher was shocked.there is not much a teacher can do for you.and proceed slowly language doesnt come in few days.best of luck