• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[OL/IGCSE] Compiled Notes and Revision Guides - ThinkSmart

Reaction score
Hello guys,
It's been quite a while since I posted here after the exams :D Hope all of you are having a great time relaxing these days until the results are out :p AL classes just started for me though :(
Throughout the exams I found a lot of useful notes and study guides here in this forum which can be very useful to many people taking their exams later on.
I decided to make a program containing all of these notes (arranged in a subject wise manner) I found here so that It would be easier to find and use for juniors,etc :D
Presently available subjects:
Chemistry
Biology
Physics
Maths
Computing Studies
English

Here are some screenshots:
mGdCh.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
qViaX.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or4p9.jpg

As always, Please submit more notes so that I can include them here . New subjects (ex: Islamiat) can be added on request.

Current Stable release:
ThinkSmart V1.0.1A

Download link:

54 MB .rar file ( Extract first)
MD5: 2b45f297a2fbe69417e9a82625ad1634
SHA1: b85b8d84b77c15c1a1cafe01a0728228ca02f3ad

Thank you all for all your hardwork and dedication! Learning has to be fun and cooperative right? :)

Please give me your feedback on this and if possible give a rating out of 5( ex: 4.5/5) I'll appreciate it very much! :)
Cheers,
Intel

Reaction score
Re: [OL/IGCSE] Compiled Notes and Revision Guides - ThinkSma

Awesome Work!!!
:Bravo:
Downloading!

Reaction score

Loved it!!! Good job again... :)

5/5

Reaction score

CaptainDanger said:
Loved it!!! Good job again... :)

5/5
Thanks mate !
Hope you found it to be useful ! :D

Reaction score

Obviously I did... :) Though I have all of those but not in compiled form...

Reaction score

SalmanPakRocks said:
5/6 :p Amazing work !! :D
Thanks mate! :D If you have some more notes, please include them in a post here so that I can include them. Your collection of Chemistry notes was very useful to make this program :)

Reaction score

intelnehalem said:
SalmanPakRocks said:
5/6 :p Amazing work !! :D
Thanks mate! :D If you have some more notes, please include them in a post here so that I can include them. Your collection of Chemistry notes was very useful to make this program :)
Sure I have plenty of more notes !! :) I will add here soon :Yahoo!:

Reaction score

5/5
Awesome Work!!! DUDE :good:

Reaction score

100 out of 5!!!!!! really awesome

Reaction score

Thank you all for your replies!
A new update will be coming soon :D

Reaction score

intelnehalem said:
Thank you all for your replies!
A new update will be coming soon :D
waiting for that update :D

Reaction score

Keep it up!
Waiting for he update. :)

Reaction score

intelnehalem said:
Hello guys,
It's been quite a while since I posted here after the exams :D Hope all of you are having a great time relaxing these days until the results are out :p AL classes just started for me though :(
Throughout the exams I found a lot of useful notes and study guides here in this forum which can be very useful to many people taking their exams later on.
I decided to make a program containing all of these notes (arranged in a subject wise manner) I found here so that It would be easier to find and use for juniors,etc :D
Presently available subjects:
Chemistry
Biology
Physics
Maths
Computing Studies
English

Here are some screenshots:
mGdCh.jpg

qViaX.jpg

Or4p9.jpg

As always, Please submit more notes so that I can include them here . New subjects (ex: Islamiat) can be added on request.

Current Stable release:
ThinkSmart V1.0.1A

Download link:

54 MB .rar file ( Extract first)
MD5: 2b45f297a2fbe69417e9a82625ad1634
SHA1: b85b8d84b77c15c1a1cafe01a0728228ca02f3ad

Thank you all for all your hardwork and dedication! Learning has to be fun and cooperative right? :)

Please give me your feedback on this and if possible give a rating out of 5( ex: 4.5/5) I'll appreciate it very much! :)
Cheers,
Intel
I am having trouble downloading the file although i can simply just view it online!

Reaction score

when the new update is cuming
?

Reaction score

Sorry guys, been very busy with school these few weeks so I couldn't get to push on the new update yet :( It's definitely coming though! If you can, please send me some notes that you feel I should include here!
Thanks a lot
Take care :)

Reaction score

Sorry guys, been very busy with school these few weeks so I couldn't get to push on the new update yet :( It's definitely coming though! If you can, please send me some notes that you feel I should include here!
Thanks a lot
Take care :)
please add pakistan studies islamiat and urdu language b