• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Discussion- IGCSE Summer Session Results

Moi

Reaction score
Hey!
Today is the day, its August 13th, 1:07 AM. Results shall be online in few hours!
I believe this can be the official discussion thread, where you can post your results ( if you're okay with it) against your expectations, your thoughts, are you happy or sad, where you think you did okay/bad and all that kind of chiz!
so cross your fingers, good luck everyone, and try not to faint!
i know i will be on here , and i know this site will be live tomorrow!
cant wait to see what you guys think ect!
Good luck, may the Stars be forever in your favour!

Reaction score
Hey!
Today is the day, its August 13th, 1:07 AM. Results shall be online in few hours!
I believe this can be the official discussion thread, where you can post your results ( if you're okay with it) against your expectations, your thoughts, are you happy or sad, where you think you did okay/bad and all that kind of chiz!
results are actually 7 hours away , (7 am egypt time) now its 11:23 pm , yea ill post how i did good luck!!

Reactions: Moi
Reaction score
Hey!
Hope the same goes for you too =)

Reactions: Moi

Moi

Reaction score
results are actually 7 hours away , (7 am egypt time) now its 11:23 pm , yea ill post how i did good luck!!
1:31 now (UAE), my results i believe comes out 9 AM, so in 7 hours30 min, thx, good luck to you too !

Moi

Reaction score
when the results will appear in ksa?
i'm not sure but here is whats written in my paper that has my username/password!
results will be available to view online from 06:01(UTC/GMT+1).
i didnt undestand this, maybe you could? Good luck !

Reaction score
Weird, my username/password paper says 14 August, 8.00 PM in KSA. Either way, best of luck to all of you. Inshallah you will all get the results you wanted :)

Reaction score
:( i don't know any passwords or usernames tell me what to do? and what is the site

myresults.cie.org.uk/

Your school is supposed to register for the online results. So contact them for your username/password if they did. If they didn't, though, then you will have to take the results directly from the school.

Reaction score
:( i don't know any passwords or usernames tell me what to do? and what is the site

Usually, if you did not get any username or password, means you need to pick it up manually from school, in which case the school should call you or your parents beforehand.

If you did need a user and pass and forgot it, I think it would be best to give your school a call and ask them what it is.

In either case, call your school to make sure.

Reaction score
i'm not sure but here is whats written in my paper that has my username/password!
results will be available to view online from 06:01(UTC/GMT+1).
i didnt undestand this, maybe you could? Good luck !
they say its at 8 am so gd luck guys
thnx for ur help