• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

october november 2013 english as a second language

Reaction score
guys is any one taking this subject in october novem?? and i want to ask guys if u have good books and notes about the exam

Reaction score
no notes for this sub. you just need to increase your vocabulary and practice writings more often. Once a day I recommend.

Reaction score
I am also preparing for that exam, and need sample student answers to summary questions to be able to see how to answer summary exercises.. Anyone having any related files, please do share. :)

Reaction score
1 guy said abt the topics for second language english:
1. sharing food -about what means to u, n occasions n u have cook food
2.old people- actions government should take to protect old people, whose responsibilities r they n related points
3.good neighbors-???
4.close to nature - why is nature so important, a place u would like to visit n y people move from cities to country side n ways
5.sources of energy-incidents in which we use electricity and its importance, the advantages n disadvantages of using alternative sources of energy eg:sun n wind n abt nuclear power!!!! Its pros n cones
6.taking risks
7.helping others
8.young people and job opportunities…
hope i helped.... and btw if u guys get any more subpoints/info plzzzz reply. thanks

Reaction score
A pretty good paper, hated the note-taking exercise though!
What were the technical features of the telescope?

Reaction score
A pretty good paper, hated the note-taking exercise though!
What were the technical features of the telescope?
i wrote its so sensitive and it has many radia dishes and antenna and one other point, what about u? and what did u write in the last question in exercise 3, the one where u write a statement about how to use the fund?

Reaction score
Same! :)
I wrote "I think that instead of offering free transport, the council should consider modernising the equipment." Wbu?