• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

October/November 2013 Discussion for results

Reaction score
I dont remember the previous papers!!! As soon as the exams ended, my memory of IGCSE got lost. Amnesia only for this 1 and half year!!! :)

Reaction score
I m getting it on january 8

who r u to getting the result so fast...
24th jan 2014 November 2013 series provisional examination results will be available online from 06.00 UTC/GMT. These results may be issued to candidates immediately. Hardcopy statements of results will be sent to schools soon afterwards.

Reaction score
yeah i know.....its better to forget rather than having the burden on the delicate shoulders!!!:)

Reaction score
who r u to getting the result so fast...
24th jan 2014 November2013 series provisional examination results will be available online from 06.00 UTC/GMT. These results may be issued to candidates immediately. Hardcopy statements of results will be sent to schools soon afterwards.

Seriously, i myself m confusd.........jan 8 is d date skuls given bt i dunno......bt since it is writen in dose rules.......i tink i wont b recieving on 8th either

Reaction score
How can we get the results on the 8th of january? My god I have my biology alevel exam on the 8th