• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

October/November 2012 CIE |Question Papers ||Marking Schemes||Grade Thresholds| |Examiner Reports|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm having problems downloading these files on my device, is there any website on which these papers are uploaded so I can look them up directly? Preferably in PDF?

When all the resources are out, you will be able to download them from the main website.
Thanx for question papers and marking schemes for CIE O Level & IGCSE. When CIE O Level & IGCSE Examiner reports will upload...

Not sure!

Reaction score
The marking schemes for A-level Maths seem to have some problem. check for ms11,12,13. Please upload them asap!

Reaction score
Bro, open up the marking schemes and go onto pages 2 and above and you would notice that a lot of useful stuff is missing!

I don't think there is anything missing if I am not mistaken. Everything is fine for me. (Maths 9709)

Reaction score
Hello & Assalam-o-Alaikum!!

Those who were waiting for these question papers can now download them. If any file/subject that you want is missing, let me know. Please mention the subject code!

Marking schemes & grade thresholds are available now! (26th-Jan-13)

Examiner reports are not released yet!

Visit the following links for question papers, markings schemes & grade thresholds :

Remember us in your prayers! :)

XPC Team

Could you please check for religious studies (0490)

Status
Not open for further replies.