• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

October/November 2012 anyone?

Reaction score
mmmmm actually I have also taken French as a foriegn language and want to improve my paper 3 grades do u get a ms or any help aid or anything for it!!!!!
Pls help

Reaction score
business studies, physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and english!!
tensed only for english!!
help me somebody!!:(

Reaction score
I have got another list of gud questions...loads of 'em

Attachments

• French GQ.doc
    54 KB · Views: 20
Reaction score
Thnx Bro diamondsky .....!!!! buh d list seemz enddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddless

Reaction score
Can any pls help me in one of my doubts in ICT
In ms access When ur making a query and want to show only a range of date(say or example between 12/12/12& 1/3/13) what formulae do we need to use ?
Pls help m having my prelim just tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
u will type the same thing given in the question...

Reaction score
ahahaha itz more of a case where my mom is forcing me to take it... she says in India we must all know mathz :(

French Orals begin on the 15th of september according to the timetable!!!
Wat role play did u get fr ur french speakin and wat role play card??????????????????????
pls help me i am very weak in role play :cry:
Thanxxxxxxxxxxx:(

Reaction score
I m doin with option by(12,22,3,42) but total is 263 and in gt itz 398 y so ...
plz help me !!!
The thresholds for the syllabus are determined first by adding together the thresholds for the components
taken by the candidate. A reduction may be made at the higher grades depending on the correlation of the
papers. If the maximum raw marks for the components are not in the weighting/relationship specified in the
syllabus, a weighting is applied to arrive at the overall thresholds. The A* threshold is calculated using the
difference between A and B as a starting point.

Reaction score
The thresholds for the syllabus are determined first by adding together the thresholds for the components
taken by the candidate. A reduction may be made at the higher grades depending on the correlation of the
papers. If the maximum raw marks for the components are not in the weighting/relationship specified in the
syllabus, a weighting is applied to arrive at the overall thresholds. The A* threshold is calculated using the
difference between A and B as a starting point.
dis overall meant dat i should score above 90% to get A* ??

Reaction score
Anyone who's appearing for this subject can pm me for help so that we can exchange our points of view

Reaction score
im doing biology ( extended ) , computer studies and i have completely no idea about computer :((( , if anyone can help , please do thanks :)