• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov Maths (0580) 2013 HELLLLPP!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need help! Anyone whose done the Oct/Nov 2013 0580 maths paper please come to my rescue! All I need is pointers on what kind of questions came around, what I should focus on most right now and really anything you can remember off that paper!

If you have the paper itself, even better.

Pleeassee helpp!!!

Reaction score
i Gave it and it was the hardest paper For me because this time they gave us questions with all mixed formulas u need to concentrate on the trigonometry and geometery questions only and again i got failed in this exams due to these idots question they gave one question with 3 formulas to use in it and i justed used 1

Reaction score
i Gave it and it was the hardest paper For me because this time they gave us questions with all mixed formulas u need to concentrate on the trigonometry and geometery questions only and again i got failed in this exams due to these idots question they gave one question with 3 formulas to use in it and i justed used 1
Hi guys,

I need help! Anyone whose done the Oct/Nov 2013 0580 maths paper please come to my rescue! All I need is pointers on what kind of questions came around, what I should focus on most right now and really anything you can remember off that paper!

If you have the paper itself, even better.

Pleeassee helpp!!!
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/♣2013-past-paper-needed♣-ask-here.31478/