• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OCT/NOV 2017 :discussion and doubts [Official thread]

Reaction score
Ayesha Asif333 you too..

ANY TIPS FOR ESL LISTENING? JUST A LAST QS FOR THE LAST EXAM OF OCT/NOV 2017 :whistle:;)
Let your mind be at rest and do not be preoccupied by other thoughts, it will decrease your concentration power. In case you miss a point or something do not panic. Answers will be repeated twice so do not be in a hurry to write

For any paper, generally it’ll help if you eat and sleep well before and during the exam preparation. Do not waste time asking others how good their prep is, you should mainly be focused on yourself and after the exam ends avoid discussing the paper anywhere on the open sites

Insha’Allah you’ll do well and hopefully even enjoy this paper

http://www.igcsecentre.com/5-tips-to-score-in-listening-paper/

Reaction score
Let your mind be at rest and do not be preoccupied by other thoughts, it will decrease your concentration power. In case you miss a point or something do not panic. Answers will be repeated twice so do not be in a hurry to write

For any paper, generally it’ll help if you eat and sleep well before and during the exam preparation. Do not waste time asking others how good their prep is, you should mainly be focused on yourself and after the exam ends avoid discussing the paper anywhere on the open sites

Nice reply,

BTW you did O-level / IGCSE or you will do in may june 2018

Reaction score
Anyone who knows what to expect to practical papers for option 34 CIE OCT/NOV 2017 for physics chem and bio?

Reaction score

I saw it after my exams but I'm pretty sure I followed all of these rules :)

Reaction score
Oh nyc , dd u take only 5 subs ? If no , wt dd u get in othrs ? And , which subs u get A* in ?
It'd b kind of u to post the list of subs u took nd grades in em . Thnx lot !
If u want I can consider making a spreadsheet, with respective syllabus no. and codes and then later mail it to you
This way u'll never loose the record! and will allow you to have a comprehensive idea
Welcome

Last edited:
Reaction score
If u want I can consider making a spreadsheet, with respective syllabus no. and codes and then later mail it to you
This way u'll never loose the record! and will allow you to have a comprehensive idea
Welcome

which record are you talking about?

Reaction score
Thnx but its fyn , u cn just post ur subs nd grades here , if ur comfortable doin tht ofc . And beisamm , im going to appear fr sciences , eng , math , pk stds in may 2018 , ive dn Urdu nd islamiyat