• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2014 Results Threshold

Reaction score
So I just received my results today and I was shocked. Does anyone know the threshold for 2014 Oct/Nov? Because the threshold last year was extremely high, that I got a C for Accounts with 69% and A for economics with 80%. If I'm not mistaken, 2012-2014 May/June the threshold wasn't that high, around 45% for accounts could get you a C already. Also I realized that the grading system became like the standard grading system where:
90~100-A*
80~89-A
70~79-B
60-69-C
etc
I asked my friends around and they realized this too, there's a massive drop in everyone's results. Anyone know what exactly is happening? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

Reaction score
So I just received my results today and I was shocked. Does anyone know the threshold for 2014 Oct/Nov? Because the threshold last year was extremely high, that I got a C for Accounts with 69% and A for economics with 80%. If I'm not mistaken, 2012-2014 May/June the threshold wasn't that high, around 45% for accounts could get you a C already. Also I realized that the grading system became like the standard grading system where:
90~100-A*
80~89-A
70~79-B
60-69-C
etc
I asked my friends around and they realized this too, there's a massive drop in everyone's results. Anyone know what exactly is happening? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

They are relatively same each year. Only slight fluctuations depending on the difficulty of the papers.

Reaction score
They are relatively same each year. Only slight fluctuations depending on the difficulty of the papers.
Do you know when the examiner report and threshold will be released?
Mind sharing your results? If you had gotten yours.. :D