• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2013 paper?

Reaction score
plzz anyone? i need some helpppp !
i appeared as a private candidate in oct nov session this year. when i performed paper1 i was given some black and white paper answer sheet to record my answers not like the usual orange answer paper...and my name was not printed on that black and white answer paper with options a.b.c.d.e...i think it was from another board, any ways this is not the problem but i coloured in the wrong area and its not correct what shud i doo...computer wont recognize it...what shud i do???
another girl did the same mistake but the examiner helped her and she corrected it within time...the examiner said if anyone has done this mistake computer wont recognize it and so the paper will not be considered...plzzzzzz help me what shud i dooo??

Reaction score
i appeared as a private candidate in oct nov session this year. when i performed paper1 i was given some black and white paper answer sheet to record my answers not like the usual orange answer paper...and my name was not printed on that black and white answer paper with options a.b.c.d.e...i think it was from another board, any ways this is not the problem but i coloured in the wrong area and its not correct what shud i doo...computer wont recognize it...what shud i do???
another girl did the same mistake but the examiner helped her and she corrected it within time...the examiner said if anyone has done this mistake computer wont recognize it and so the paper will not be considered...plzzzzzz help me what shud i dooo??

Which subject?

Reaction score
All u can do to help ur self is to keep calm because nothing else can be done now. Many people do such mistake and are very depressed and then get good grades in results. So don't worry.

Reaction score
but
All u can do to help ur self is to keep calm because nothing else can be done now. Many people do such mistake and are very depressed and then get good grades in results. So don't worry.
but still...maybe i can do something, any help?? i mean i've coloured in the wrong area. all paper 1 are checked using computer and computer wont recognize my answer. therfore my paper wont be considered and i'll most probably end up with a U grade :'( plzz help.

Reaction score
but
but still...maybe i can do something, any help?? i mean i've coloured in the wrong area. all paper 1 are checked using computer and computer wont recognize my answer. therfore my paper wont be considered and i'll most probably end up with a U grade :'( plzz help.

in automated data capture system there is always high ratio of lost data. CIE would must have done any second options to the recheck the papers which have very less marks as it would have high probability that there is some issue in capturing of data. your papers would score no marks so they will surely recheck ur paper to ensure it is not error of system. and they will find that u colored the wrong place. otherwise their system can be clever enough to read all of the paper and recognise the mark and where it was supposed to be. it is not a small organisation. CIE is an international organisation and you can not expect them to use any computerised system without full management of what has to be done when there is an issue like yours.

Reaction score

Thats not a problem that there was no mane of yours on the ans sheet of ppr 1 ..secondly tell me if that sheet was similar to the original sheet ? If it was similar to to it and then in that if u have made a mistake then u will suffer .....bcz last year one of my frnd made a same mistake and he ended up with a D grade so idk if cie will consider ur ppr or not but hope for the best .:)

Reaction score
in automated data capture system there is always high ratio of lost data. CIE would must have done any second options to the recheck the papers which have very less marks as it would have high probability that there is some issue in capturing of data. your papers would score no marks so they will surely recheck ur paper to ensure it is not error of system. and they will find that u colored the wrong place. otherwise their system can be clever enough to read all of the paper and recognise the mark and where it was supposed to be. it is not a small organisation. CIE is an international organisation and you can not expect them to use any computerised system without full management of what has to be done when there is an issue like yours.

THANKYOUUUU =DDD
I'M FEELING VERY HAPPPYYY :)
THANKS ONCE AGAIN :)

Reaction score
May June papers were available so soon.. :(
Okay, thanks though :)
it depends. the papers of the previous session have in early and surprised many people
dont worry only a few days left in the result (24 the January) and soon u will get the papers as soon as CaptainDanger gets them and posts them here