• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2012

Reaction score
Any A2 students appearing or planning to appear for any As subjects this Oct/Nov session ? If yes then please post your subjects and let's discuss about it.

Reaction score
Physics and Maths! :( I am worried about them both and honestly speaking I just have the syllabus! I didnt start anything yet!

Reaction score
Physics and Maths! :( I am worried about them both and honestly speaking I just have the syllabus! I didnt start anything yet!

Reaction score

Reaction score
Econs & Business studies :( 3 month left and my mind is blank even though I'm doing my revision frequently, destined to fail:(

Reaction score
Ok lets begin our preparation from this very same minute because its time to leave every thing else and focus on studies so that we don't have to panic during the exam time. Its now or never. So let's begin by solving past papers from 2002 together. And how many of you have registered for the exam ?

Reaction score
Ok lets begin our preparation from this very same minute because its time to leave every thing else and focus on studies so that we don't have to panic during the exam time. Its now or never. So let's begin by solving past papers from 2002 together. And how many of you have registered for the exam ?

Haven't register for the exam as I have no idea whether i can cope with both AS & A2 papers together:(

Reaction score
you're absolutely correct, better for me to take AS first before proceeding to A2
That will be a very wise decision!
Actually, one of my students was facing the same problem and she also opted for this AS first and A2 later method!