• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OCT NOV 2012 RESULTS

Reaction score
Heyo.

Who has received their username and password for the OCT/NOV 2012 CIE O'LEVEL Exams???

If so, how did you receive it? I haven't received any details...:eek:

Reaction score
I guess hardly some people got it . Well hope so we will get it with in the first week of jan :) are you private candidate ????

Reaction score
I guess hardly some people got it . Well hope so we will get it with in the first week of jan :) are you private candidate ????
well last year and this year usually you get it within november or till december/ but still only few people have got it/.

Heyo.

Who has received their username and password for the OCT/NOV 2012 CIE O'LEVEL Exams???

If so, how did you receive it? I haven't received any details...:eek:

I DID . i did it through OCS courier. May be you can Call bc. and ask them for yours.

i got it neither.. i knw my 5 friends who got it .....

Count me too. :D in lucky ones.

Reaction score
Seems like everyone in Karachi got it, but no one in Lahore has received it yet.

Reaction score
well last year and this year usually you get it within november or till december/ but still only few people have got it/.

I DID . i did it through OCS courier. May be you can Call bc. and ask them for yours.

Count me too. :D in lucky ones.
yaaa lets me when i get my