• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2012 resources are now available to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey guys i'm in 9th grade and having my vacation now
but i'm already scared for CIE and i have 2 more years for it
is it really very hard? :unsure:
there is no need to get afraid it is simple and easy most people say k bohot pharu hy lakin no its easy if u have study for it

Reaction score
there is no need to get afraid it is simple and easy most people say k bohot pharu hy lakin no its easy if u have study for it
its not hard as such....i feel its quite easy if you just understand all the concepts properly...i am giving my IGCSE MAY?JUNE exams right now so i know! ;-) no need to worry just time yourself before exams! ;-)

Reaction score
people my IGCSE geography paper 1 (map skill etc) is tomorrow! do you guys have any notes or such to help me out? Thank you :):)

Reaction score
Any one has examed 3H maths igcse edexcel in his country ?!?! (June 2013) #URGENT*#bx?!

Reaction score
Any one has examed 3H maths igcse edexcel in his country ?!?! (June 2013) #URGENT*#bx?!

Reaction score

Reaction score
kip trying and tryng till you start trying to start trying to start trying and definatly one day you will make it

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what is the PAPER FEE of ISLAMIYAT, PAKISTAN STUDIES, URDU
per paper for example:
PAKISTAN STUDIES PAPER.1 COSTS???????????????????????
OR
ISLAMIYAT PAPER.1 COSTS??????????????????

plz tell me..!!

Reaction score
I dont know how to identify which paper is which year's -.-'
Kinda new to this! D;

Status
Not open for further replies.