• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2012 resources are now available to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
what is our variant paper for islamiat o level ? is it 11 or 12 ??? any 1 plzzzz >?

Reaction score
Hey,
Could I please get 2012 (Nov or May, both if possible!) papers of Econ HL, Biology HL, and Chem SL?

Most important are the Econ HL papers!
Please please please mail them to me if you have them!
I shall be forever indebted to you.

Email ID: [email protected]

Thank you!

Reaction score
Hey guys, is there anyone with legible written notes for Crop Plants; applications for A2?The origins of wheat in the text book isnt good enough.

Reaction score
I only found til 2008 June paper for maths sl. May I know where I can get the 2011 and 2012 papers for maths sl, please? Thank you

Reaction score
Please i need 2012 November Business HL/SL papers ... [email protected] i will be gratefull, my exam is tomorrow and i need it really badly.. Thank you in advance!:)

Reaction score
Aslam-0-Alikum , Jamia
How is every-body, OK i m student of Heriot Watt Dubai, now a days i am doing DEP ( Degree entry Program ) for any engineering but i m going for مہندس مدني (civil). Pls try to post exam Past Paers of SQA Higher Physics, Eng, Math. formula sheets equal to As or A-Level , i dont know sub-codes of as or A-Level

Regards,

Smith,
Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.