• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2010 Examiner's report

Reaction score
Does anyone have access to these? I've noticed that these aren't present on this site for any of the IGCSE subjects, and I'd like to be able to be able to view them.

Reaction score
*Bump*, I'd like these for clarity on the Oct/Nov papers and to make sure I'm answering them correctly. Does anyone know if they actually exist or were they just not put on this website? If anyone has access to them, I'd like the reports for First Language English, English Literature, Maths, Economics, History, ICT, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

Reaction score
HI, the examiners' reports are avaibale on this site but I think the tag is confusing.
The tag says for example:
English Literature: 0486_(any year you want)_er.pdf
You should look for er tag.
:)

Reaction score
I know they are on the site for other examination sessions, but the one I am looking for in particular is the OCT/NOV 2010 session. I couldn't find these examiner's reports anywhere on the site :(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

well i think they'll be uploaded soon! Insha Allah!

Reaction score
I'm bumping this again. Is there any specific reason why these haven't been uploaded yet? Exams start in just over two weeks...

Reaction score
burndtjamb said:
I'm bumping this again. Is there any specific reason why these haven't been uploaded yet? Exams start in just over two weeks...
well I have P.M the admin maybe you should also p.m him !!